89

"Hyujin" a voice called for him

Hyunjin turned around and smiled. He saw his brother(Hajoon) and Alex."Hey y'all! It feel like I hasn't seen y'all in forever" Hyunjin said as he hugged his brother and his friend."How did y'all even get here?" Hyunjin asked."Chan came and got us. Heard y'all need help with some pups" Alex said. Hyunjin smiled as he nodded.

Kane and Ryan came down and gave Hajoon and Alex a look. Hyunjin smelt them and turned around."Oh, right. Hajoon and Alex, these are my friends. That's Ryan, he's Felix older brother. And that's Kane, he's TXT newest mate. He's also an Omega. Both of them are. Ryan and Kane, this is my brother Hajoon and his boyfriend Alex" Hyunjin introduce."Fiance actually" Hajoon said. Hyunjin eyes opened wide in shock."Y'all getting married" Hyunjin squeals. Alex chuckled and nodded and showd his hand. Hyunjin gently took it and smiled."I'm so happy for y'all. Brother, I better be your best man" Hyunjin said as he pouted. Hajoon chuckled and nodded.

Alex, Kane and Ryan nose started twitching."Good morning Felix!" they said together. They three chuckled at each other then looked back at Felix who was running downstairs and practically jumped on Alex."Hey pup! Missed you" Alex said."Miss you more. And you too Joon!" Felix said. Hajoon chuckled and ruffled Felix hair."We are here to babysit!" Hajoon said so proudly. Woozi and Wooyoung came downstairs with Jungkook and Ni-Ki right behind them."Hey Hajoon and Alex!" Jungkook said."Hey little one! Who do you have in your arms?" Hajoon asked."This is Eun, Felix pup. Well, one of them" Jungkook said."One of them?" Alex asked."Yeah, I had twins. A girl and a boy" Felix replied as he jumped down from Alex arms."So Woozi had a girl too. What's her name?" Hajoon asked."Soo-min" Woozi answered."So, when Felix is sleeping, Woozi nurse the pups. Am I right?" Alex asked. Woozi and Felix nodded as they smiled."We all take turns watching each other pups. We all live together so why not" Woozi said as he chuckled."This is Sun Hee. Felix baby girl" Wooyoung aid as she gently handed her to Hajoon. Hajoon looked at the girl as she opened her eyes. She started giggling as she pulled a strand of Hajoon golden hair.

Hajoon smiled as he kissed her forehead. She giggled some more as she grabbed Hajoon face and kissed his forehead too."Awww. I have to take a picture of this and send it to the group chat" Wooyoung said as he took our his phone."Oh right! I have to add you two to the group chat" Hyunjin said."You mean the one with Lucifer-chu?" Alex asked as Soo-min had his finger."Yeah, how you know?" Hyunjin asked."We're in one with Lucifer-chu and some other people. But you can add us to that one. Hopefully this one is less chaotic. But, considering who y'all are. It's more worse than the one we're already in" Alex said as he chuckled.

Lucifer-chu popped up

"I was summoned" Lucifer-chu said."Hey Chey!" Alex said."Hello Alex, and Hajoon" Lucifer-chu said."Chey?" Kane asked."Yeah, her real name is Cheyanne but, I call her Chey for short" Alex answered. Kane hummed in response as he walked in the kitchen.

"Can you add those two into our group chat" Felix asked."They been in the group chat" Lucifer-chu said as she sat on the counter."Oh, that's where we kept getting notifications from. We turned it off because our phone kept blowing up with messages" Hajoon answered. He sat down across from Ryan in the living room, rocking an almost sleep Sun Hee. Sun Hee still had a strand of his golden hair in her small baby hands.

"Anything else y'all need my loves?" Lucifer-chu asked."Yup!" Felix happily said."And what is that?" Lucifer-chu asked as she raised her eyebrows."Wake up Yang, Minho and Changbin. Minho and Changbin are going to be late for work. And Ynag needs to wake up cause he's lazy" Hyunjin said as he smiled.

Lucifer-chu nodded as she disappeared

________________________

"Yang?" Lucifer-chu called

Yang shifted in his sleep

Minho yawned as he sat up."Oh, hey Lucifer-chu" Minho said as he yawned."For now, just call me Cheyanne, Know Kitty" Lucifer-chu said as she smiled."That's your real name. It's pretty" Minbo said as he ruffled her hair."Thanks, can you wake Changbin up" Lucifer-chu said. Minho nodded and kicked Changbin off the bed."Not like that but that works" Lucifer-chu chuckled as she pushed Yang off the bed.

"OUCH!" Yang and Changbin said together."What? Y'all wouldn't wake up" Lucifer-chu and Minho said together."You taught her this" Yang said as he got up and ruffled Lucifer-chu hair."How long you're here for?" Yang asked."For as long as I want. Hyunjin and Felix just told me to wake y'all up" Lucifer-chu said as she got up and helped Changbin off the floor."Thanks" Changbin said as he yawned.

"No problem Binnie. I'll be downstairs if y'all need me" Lucifer-chu said as she disappeared."Her disappearing just keeps shocking me every time she does it" Changbin said as he stretched.

"They're up" Lucifer-chu said as she sat on the counter."Good, thanks Lucifer-chu" Felix said."No problem Lixie" Lucifer-chu said. Her phone started to ring and she picked it up."It's my mom, I'll be back in a minute" Lucifer-chu said as she disappeared.

Minho and Changbin came downstairs

"Good morning Minho and Changbin" Hyunjin said."Is it really a good morning?" Yang said as he came downstairs."Everyday is a good morning Yang" Innie said as he smiled."No the hell it's not" Yang said as he grabbed Chan and pulled him closer."Yang....you're warm" Chan said."Hmm" Yang hummed.

Lucifer-chu came back and looked at Yang."He's going into rut" Lucifer-chu said as she looked at Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix."He's y'all problem now" Lucifer-chu said as she smirked."Why do you enjoy us suffering?" Chan said."Because it's fun. Enjoy suffering! If it's gets too bad, then just knock him out" Lucifer-chu said as she was about to disappear before she remembered something."Oh, one more thing, here some medicine for the Omegas after they help Yang. And here is some medicine for Yang if the Omegas don't want to help him" Lucifer-chu said as she tossed two pill bottles to Chan.

"Bye" Lucifer-chu said as she disappeared."Great, and what if he runs into one of us?" Yeonjun said.

A boy popped up

"Well, unless y'all can give him his pills or find one of his mates on time, then y'all might have him" the boy said."One, who the fuck are you? And two, hell no" Kane said. Lucifer-chu popped back up."This is my twin brother Asher. And trust me, he's worst than me" Lucifer-chu said.

Asher smirked

"Y'all don't have to have sex with him. Just jerk him off or something until his mates can come" Asher said."That's it?" Ryan asked."Pretty much" Lucifer-chu said."His wolf knows who his mates are, even during his rut, he's going let y'all jerk him off but nothing ther than that" Asher explained."Ugh, I hate my life" Yeonjun, Ryan and Justin said as they shook their heads.

"One question, who's older?" Seokjin asked."Me, by 20 minutes" Asher said as he smirked."Ugh, no one cares. Let's go before we get in trouble again for opening another time-line" Lucifer said."Wait! Another time-line?" Seonghwa said."Great little sis, you broke the fourth wall" Asher said as he smirked."Shut up! Let's go before Evan and Papa be mad at us" Lucifer-chu said as she disappeared."See y'all later" Asher said as he disappeared too.

"I hate my fucking life" Ryan said

"Couldn't agree more" Yeonjun said