1: Pretending to be alpha slag Gong but pregnant

System No. 01 has come to the world where the mission is to be performed.

No. 01 is the most experienced and powerful old system.

It has done countless types of systems, scum abuse systems, face-slapping systems, and rich-rich systems...

This time, No. 01 is the attacking system.

As the name suggests, its mission is to let the host play various types of attacks in various books.

In order to improve the host's sense of substitution, its host came to this world ten years earlier than it.

Now, the plot in the book is about to start running, and it needs to rendezvous with its host and start its attacking mission.

Before the attacking system saw the host, it imagined what kind of person the host was.

The host has been in the world of books for ten years, so he must have a successful career in this world and reach the pinnacle of life...

It may be a calm and wealthy patriarch, a rich and overbearing president, or a scientist with the world's top IQ...

Since the system task is to "be an attack", its host must have the temperament and identity of an attack.

next moment.

The attack system appeared in a large manor--met its host.

Into the attack system: "!"

It rushed up expectantly, and saw the whole picture of the opponent clearly.

The appearance of the new host is completely different from what it imagined.

Teenagers are beautiful.

Black shattered hair, white skin, delicate nose tip, full lips, and facial features as if kissed by God, male and female are indistinguishable, flawless.

His frame is very small, his body is slender, and it will shatter when he touches it, and he has been raised very delicately.

The Doudou eyes of Chenggong system were as big as a copper bell in an instant.

Attack system: Σ(っ°Д°;)っ

beautiful!

At first glance, it is very popular with all kinds of beauties who are popular with all kinds of people!

What about attacking?

Cheng Gong's system immediately thought that it was the main god who had mistakenly transmitted the host of the next-door heartthrob receiving system.

Chenggong system reported this bug to the main god.

The Lord God replied: [There is no bug. 】

Attack system: "..."

Immediately, it received the information of the new host.

The host is called Shen Wanyao.

Before he crossed over, he was the young master of a wealthy family, pampered and pampered, frail and sick, and died of illness at the age of eighteen.

After his death, he traveled to the present world.

Fast forward eight years now, and he is eighteen years old.

... His identity in this world is still that of a pampered and pampered young master of a wealthy family.

It has nothing to do with the temperament and identity of "Gong".

Attack system: "..."

The Chenggong system could only bite the bullet, enter Shen Wanyao's mind, and greet him.