90

After Shen Wanyao said goodbye to Undead Pool, he returned to the small town in a carriage.

He found a small hotel in a small town, . . . to get a good cleanup.

Thinking of this, Shen Wanyao couldn't help blushing, and subconsciously clenched the hem of her skirt to cover the dirty place.

After he returned from the land of the dead, he was even dirtier, blaming the dead husband for needing his liquid.

The small hotel is small, the decoration is simple, and it is clean and tidy.

Shen Wanyao booked a single room, took the key, and when she went to the room, there was a chattering sound from a room in the corridor.

The sound insulation of the small hotel is relatively poor. The chatter in the room is slightly louder, and it can be heard in the corridor.

The people chatting are two girls.

"My brother is sick."

"Why? Your brother is the strongest knight in the human world."

"Because he wanted to drink the honey juice after drinking it, but he couldn't find the little wizard who sold the honey juice. My brother scratched his heart and liver and couldn't forget it, so he fell ill."

"...Speaking of which, my brother is also the same. He said that he doesn't care who seduces men. He wants to catch the little wizard and 'teach' the little wizard for everyone. The props are all bought."

"Haha what kind of 'lesson'? Let's hear it."

The topic discussion reached an indescribable point, the volume turned into a whisper, and the sound finally stopped coming out of the corridor.

Shen Wanyao standing in the corridor is the protagonist in the topic.

He froze in place, his eyes widened in embarrassment and his lips trembled.

He blushed, ran back to the room, and closed the door tightly.

Shen Wanyao stayed in the small room for a while before calming down.

He had thought that during the few days he and Purvey were together, the matter about the "little honey witch" would gradually calm down.

Unexpectedly, some people were still looking for him, and some people even got sick because they couldn't find him.

He didn't dare how many people would come after his identity was discovered.

As Shen Wanyao thought, her legs trembled slightly, and new water marks appeared on her snow-white skin.

The scent of the water marks is getting stronger and stronger, as if deliberately attracting males.

He's so dirty he needs to take a shower right away.

The hotel provided a small disposable bathtub, and Shen Wanyao took one so that he could squat down and wash there.

Shen Wanyao took a long bath this time.

The bathroom door made of frosted glass is covered with water mist, and it is hazy, and a snow-white, slender figure can be vaguely seen shaking.

The figure squatted down and stood up again from time to time, looking very busy washing.

Finally, Shen Wanyao took a bath and changed clothes.

He didn't bring his own clothes, and the clothes he replaced were also women's clothes bought in a clothing store, a little nightdress.