86

Shen Wanyao also thought of the possibility that the God of Light stole his underwear before he got married.

His face was flushed, the base of his snow-white neck was red, and his foggy eyes glanced wildly.

Why did the protagonist Shou want to steal his cannon fodder Gong's underwear?

It has also been stored in a secret small space for several years.

Shen Wanyao couldn't figure it out.

He groped for a while above the clouds, and stepped on the place where he had just landed.

There seemed to be the entrance and exit of crossing, and in the blink of an eye, Shen Wanyao appeared in the familiar house.

Holding the small cloth, he went back to the bedroom, trying to hide it.

The underwear must not be found by Purvey, otherwise, Purvey will point at him and call him a thief.

Shen Wanyao didn't want to become a thief with Po Weiyi who stole underwear.

Shen Wanyao tried to taste the underwear in various places in the bedroom, the bottom of the pillow, the wardrobe, the drawer...

He even got on his stomach and tried to stuff his underwear into the interlayer of the bed floor.

His waist is very thin, but there is unexpectedly flesh somewhere, like two balls of soft cotton candy. When he lays down, he will raise a beautiful white arc, which is very attractive to stand behind him.

Shen Wanyao hid the small cloth back and forth, feeling that it was not safe enough.

This house belongs to Purvey, and Purvey knows every corner of the house. No matter where the underwear is hidden, Purvey will find it sooner or later.

Shen Wanyao gave up hiding her underwear and could only hold the small cloth and sit by the bed, dejected.

He thought about it for a long time, and suddenly it occurred to him... that he could wear underwear on his body.

There were clothes to cover it so that Purvey would never notice.

Purvey wouldn't take off his clothes to look at his underwear.

Shen Wanyao felt that she was really a genius.

The underwear has been stored for two years and has to be washed before wearing it.

He went to the bathroom, filled the sink with water, and the small cloth soaked in the sink.

In fact, the small cloth is already very clean, with a faint fragrance, white, like a small piece of pure cloud.

Shen Wanyao put the panties in the palm of her hand and rubbed them gently. The clean white cloth matched her delicate hands very eye-catching.

Like a pampered and delicate little wife, she is learning to wash clothes.

After rubbing the laundry, it's time to spread it out and rinse off the lather with clean water.

Shen Wanyao didn't know how to do housework, but he knew how to wash underwear, because after he got married, he would wash his dirty pants with a blushing face, shaking legs, and trembling almost every day after getting up.

Shen Wanyao spread out her underwear, revealing the small cloth.

——The next moment, he who was staring at his underwear suddenly stopped.