3

The photo is not a picture imagined by the system, but the legs of the young man.

Ji Zheng should be on an important occasion at this moment.

He was wearing a high-end black suit, and the suit pants were smooth, outlining the youthful legs.

The legs are slender and straight, overlapping in a superior way, and the black leather shoes are shiny, spotless, neat and tidy.

...barely counts as a photo there.

Shen Wanyao did not expect the protagonist Shou to reply at this time.

He was stunned in place, at a loss, with half a piece of crab meat in his mouth, and his lips were flushed.

And the system was overjoyed, and hurriedly said to the host.

[This is a great thing! 】

[The protagonist Gong has seen the photo of the protagonist Shou, even if it only has two legs, there is a probability that he will be interested in the protagonist Shou! 】

[Protagonist Gong sees your nasty words to protagonist Shou again, he will definitely feel sorry for protagonist Shou, and at the same time despise your badness. 】

Shen Yue was expressionless, narrowed his red eyes, and skipped the photo sent by Ji Zheng.

His gaze stopped at his younger brother's speech.

--【exist? Take a look below. 】

The man's face darkened.

The low and hoarse magnetic words resounded word by word.

"Xiaowan, you're not good, my brother hurts you for nothing."

Shen Wanyao couldn't understand the meaning of the protagonist Gong again, and asked the system: Is the protagonist Gong despising me?

[Yes, your brother saw you saying such things to others, and felt that it was useless to support you, and it is better to raise a crab. 】

[But he didn't mention the protagonist's shou! 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

He leaned in front of the man, with frivolous red eye tails, raised the corners of his lips, and said softly, "Brother, I'm not bad, I just grew up. Look, this omega has long legs, so it's very suitable for being an omega." lover."

Crazy recommendation of the protagonist by jg

The man was indifferent, his eyes became colder and colder.

He wiped his hand after peeling the crab with a kerchief, and moved slowly.

"This omega, I will deal with him."

Shen Wanyao: "?"

If the main character attacks, it is within the understandable range of the system.

[The protagonist Gong feels sorry for the protagonist, he will protect the protagonist alone and prevent you from seeing each other again, lest you bully the protagonist again. 】

Shen Yuelin whispered: "Xiaowan, sit down."

Shen Wanyao sat down obediently in the face of the strong oppressive force of mature alha.

... Then, Shen Yuelin continued to feed him crab meat.

It's just that the man's movements are no longer so gentle, but a little more rude.

The man's eyes were as cold as ice, his fingertips ran over the boy's soft lips, his knuckles pried open the other's white teeth, and regardless of the resistance of his tongue, he fed the crab meat into his mouth.