63

When Shen Wanyao saw them, he was taken aback.

so high……

Shen Wanyao was sitting on a chair, she had to raise her head so hard that she could see them walking over.

The hosts sat opposite Shen Wanyao, three of them face to face with one.

The boy was made extra petite by the men, like a little rabbit strayed into a wolf's lair.

Shen Wanyao just glanced at them, without even seeing their faces clearly, she lowered her head shyly, stared at the shoes, pursed her lips, and rubbed the corners of her clothes.

Until one of the hosts asked, "Are you Shen Wanyao?"

His voice is very magnetic, hoarse, dark, with an inorganic ethereal feeling, like the chanting of a ghost in the middle of the night.

Shen Wanyao looked up and saw the other person's face.

The man was tall, over two meters tall, wearing a black cloak, and his face under the cloak was handsome, revealing a bit of evil.

There are a few strands of silver hair hanging down from the bucket hat, the long eyes are blood red, and the skin is cold and white.

The man raised the corners of his lips, smiled strangely, showed sharp fangs, and introduced himself: "I am Wu Kui, the one next to the word ghost."

"Your system, a long time ago, once led me through various infinite flow planes."

The man was handsome, but Shen Wanyao was inexplicably afraid of him.

Men reminded him of creatures like vampires, ghosts, and zombies.

"Hello..." Shen Wanyao pursed her lips, shrunk her neck, her eyes were bewildered, nervous and panicked.

The information he got did say that one of the hosts was an infinite flow fast traveler.

He doesn't remember anything else, he only remembers that the other person's hobby is making strawberry cakes...

Woohoo why does he only think that the other party is making a cake of human flesh.

The next moment, another host also introduced himself.

His appearance can be said to be the most special among the three hosts.

——The man has given up his physical body and evolved into a cyborg. Only one layer of skin is close to human beings, and the rest are all machines.

His face is handsome, as perfect as electronic modeling, his eyes are mechanical eyes, silver-gray, if you look closely, you can see data flowing in his electronic pupils.

His cool white skin emits a light blue electric light, and his arm is a mechanical arm, blue, with regular circuit patterns, which is very powerful.

His mechanical body hides many super technologies that normal people can't imagine.

Shen Wanyao's gaze was fixed on the man.

Although Shen Wanyao was very pretty, she couldn't tell if she was male or female.

But he is always a boy, and his first reaction when he sees a robot is... so cool.

The mechanical man was very satisfied that Shen Wanyao liked him.

He is elegant and reserved: "Mr. Shen Wanyao, hello, I am Luo Ji."

"A long time ago, your host led me through countless planes of black technology. On the 66th plane, I abandoned my physical body and evolved into a complete mechanical body."