11

At the same time, Shen Wanyao also saw the imperial prince.

The bloodline of the imperial family, apart from hereditary pheromone deficiency, is excellent in other aspects, including appearance.

The crown prince of the empire was tall, with a handsome face, black hair, and a pair of ice blue eyes that looked like cold winter lake water, cold and deep.

It's a pity that Shen Wanyao is not a face control, and will not be attracted by the youth's appearance.

He thought for a moment, and said to the system: [This person, seems to be the protagonist Shou Jizheng. 】

The protagonist Shou Jizheng, in his eyes, is just a poor omega college student, far from the noble imperial prince.

Ji Zheng might just happen to look like the prince of the empire, they couldn't be the same person.

The system echoed: [Really! ! exactly the same! There must be a bug in the plot of this book! The headquarters accidentally made two characters with the same appearance but very different identities come out, and the other systems laughed to death when they said it! Hahahahaha hiccup! 】

Shen Wanyao pursed her lips, "Total, you go and complain about this bug, is there any compensation?"

System: [Hey, yes, the compensation is also for the host, I will go to the headquarters to complain later! 】

Shen Wanyao was happy, and the corners of her lips curled up, hoping that more bugs could be found in the headquarters.

For example, a group of identical protagonists attack, so that he and the system can get more compensation, but he may not be able to tell who is who.

Shen Wanyao faced the imperial prince and blinked her black round eyes: "Hello, Ji...Mr. Prince."

His social skills are not good and he is confused. If he makes too many friends at the same time, he will accidentally identify them as the same person.

He almost mistook the prince of the empire for Ji Zheng.

Shen Wanyao thought, she is really a vile and romantic scumbag, who regards the prince as a substitute for the protagonist.

The crown prince of the empire stared at Shen Wanyao for a long time, his eyes were serious, he was silent, so quiet.

——Shen Wanyao, in his eyes, was wearing a palace white gauze dress, with black hair hanging down, white complexion, plump lips hooked to greet him, and the delicate calves under the skirt were neatly dressed in stockings, neatly closed together.

As the sun went down, golden light rushed towards him.

Shen Wanyao's appearance is extremely holy, like a little god in mythology who will not fall into the mortal world and will not be touched by wicked people, cute and pure.

In Ji Zheng's ears, his mother's words sounded inappropriately.

"...This little friend, who just became an adult, became pregnant in a ignorant way."

"His husband has passed away."

"As a young single mother, he has insufficient financial means, so he can only come to me to work as a manga model to earn money for having children."

The holy and pure little god already has a man's child in her belly.

Ji Zheng's blue eyes were cold, blue veins bulged out of his forehead, and his broad hands closed between Shen Wanyao's delicate fingers.

"Shen Wanyao."

"What are you doing here in this sheer, swingy dress?"

...