104: The Only Bug Mother In The Entire Galaxy

World 04

[Ding——03 The world ends. A total of one hundred favorability points and ten experience points were obtained. ]

The young man opened his eyes, and what he saw was no longer the familiar ceiling.

It's a small, dilapidated house. The wind leaking from the ceiling hurt his face.

He came to the new world.

Without Lin Jianhai by his side, Shen Wanyao felt a little inexplicably lost.

[This world is the ancient world of cultivation. You are a good-for-nothing young man with no money and no relatives. Apart from good looks, you have no merit...]

Shen Wanyao:? ? ?

Are you bullying my kitten again?

[But you have a very smart mind, now I will provide you with a plug-in, a Chinese medicine plug-in. ]

[The world is very chaotic and full of disputes. People's spiritual roots, spiritual bodies, and wisdom roots are often damaged.

However, their medicine is extremely underdeveloped, and they can only heal the injured by sending spiritual energy to them in the simplest way...] [

No one has ever noticed the animals and plants on the roadside, and no one has ever thought of making them into medicinal materials to heal injuries. people. ]

[You will be the first person to use animals and plants as medicinal materials. ]

Shen Wanyao frowned.

Making medicinal materials...

In his impression, medicinal materials are bitter and unpalatable things...

Are they causing harm to people in this world?

[——As for the target, it will be announced later. ]

[The mission begins——]

The original owner is very poor and there is nothing in the room.

There was just a shabby little bookshelf.

There are a few books scattered on the bookshelf.

Shen Wanyao went over and flipped through it. One book said "Vision" and the other was an introduction to common diseases in this world.

I learned from the book "Vision" that the only skill the original owner had was Vision.

"Vision" is similar to the live broadcast platform of the future world.

People with vision skills can transmit what they see in front of them to the minds of people who are willing to see it.

Viewers can also send words similar to "barrage" to the host. ——Fantasy words.

Almost everyone has the skill "Vision". Extremely common.

Some people live broadcast themselves fighting monsters, while others live broadcast themselves practicing in a sea of ​​fire.

Shen Wanyao doesn't know how to practice or fight monsters, so there is nothing to live broadcast at all. Over time, this skill became useless.

He looked at another book.

The catalog is full of common diseases that people in this world will suffer from. ——It is also very difficult to treat.

Medicine in this world is very backward.

Shen Wanyao discovered something very strange.

Every time he sees a disease, the disease will show another name in his mind, and a large number of medicinal materials that can be used to treat it.