58

The two mermaid cubs knew to respect their mother, they didn't cross the line, they just sniffed Shen Wanyao's hair and neck.

But Shen Wanyao was still quite frightened. His skin was naturally sensitive, and he would feel hot when he was stared at, let alone being smelled and sucked by two non-human beings.

He couldn't push them away, so he could only stand there weakly, with his eyes downcast, his shoulders trembling, and sobbing pitifully.

There is no majesty that belongs to a mother, but like a pet bunny being teased by a child.

The cubs noticed that the little mother was shaking violently, looked up, and found that the mother's beautiful face was pale with fright, as if she was about to cry.

The cubs would not embarrass their mother, stopped their movements, and stared at him worriedly with dark eyes.

They are afraid that they will smell the fragile human mother.

They noticed that the little mother's clothes, only two strange pieces of fabric, were soaked and stuck to the pool water.

"Mom is cold, clothes..."

"Well——" Shen Wanyao was suddenly picked up by the opponent, he didn't know that two newborn cubs could have such great strength.

Fortunately, the cubs did not take him to a strange place, but took him back to the straw bedding, and covered him with a blanket from somewhere.

Shen Wanyao realized that she was only wearing underwear, which was the kind of vest that little girls wear.

He and the cubs were of the same gender, so there was no need to avoid suspicion, but he still clutched the blanket tightly in embarrassment to cover himself tightly.

The blanket might have been covered by Seuss sleeping on it, with a few dragon hairs stuck to it, and it smelled like cat fluff. Shen Wanyao curled up in the blanket and fell asleep in a daze.

...

the next day.

Shen Wanyao was awakened by her own children.

Two mermaid cubs that had turned into human forms lay beside him, one on the left and the other on the right, entangled him like octopuses, sniffing his breath randomly.

The spray of breath made Shen Wanyao tremble, and her pink toes curled up.

He asked the system helplessly: "Tong, why do they like to smell me so much?"

System: [This is the habit of mermaid cubs. Newly born mermaid cubs need to absorb the scent of their mother to comfort themselves. It is equivalent to the need for breastfeeding when human cubs are born. 】

System: [If you don't like being smelled by them, I can replace their habits with skills and let them drink yours. 】

Shen Wanyao: "??? No more."

He couldn't imagine himself... all the time, like a little cow.

Suddenly, Shen Wanyao's toes felt warm. He lowered his head and saw a cub sniffing his feet.

? ? ?

Shen Wanyao hallucinated the scene of ignorant human cubs picking up chicken feces as snacks on the street.

He withdrew his foot, but the cub still wanted to smell it, so he grabbed his ankle and dragged him back. Fortunately, Shen Wanyao retracted quickly, otherwise he would really be unable to break free.