29

It took a long time for Shen Wanyao to realize what Ji Zheng said.

Ji Zheng is the one he hates.

Shen Wanyao is not stupid. Before, he vaguely guessed that the other party might be one of his acquaintances, but he didn't expect it to be Ji Zheng.

He was angry and at a loss, he didn't dare to look into the other person's eyes, lowered his head, bit his mouth, and muffled: "You, why are you bullying me."

He was afraid that Ji Zheng would find another reason to quibble, so he turned his mind and continued:

"Although I was slow to react, after a few days, I could realize that you were bullying me at that time."

"For example, you called my gestational sac a small pocket, and you pointed at its photos and said nonsense to it..."

"You will bully me with the pregnancy test..."

The more Shen Wanyao said, the more embarrassed she became, her voice was very small.

But his temper did not weaken, his beautiful eyebrows raised, and he stared at the young man: "Why are you doing this to me?"

Ji Zheng had expected that Shen Wanyao would be so angry: "Because I like you so much."

Shen Wanyao: "..."

He summoned the system in his heart: [Everything, I remember the protagonist Gong confessed to me, why the protagonist Shou also...]

The system is used to it: [Your special physique will lead to unknown changes in the plot. In this world, you were supposed to be a cannon fodder for everyone, but you gradually became a heartthrob, or a top-level heartthrob, and the system next door wanted to snatch you away. 】

Shen Wanyao didn't understand what her special physique was.

System: [Look, I have already admitted the fact that you are accepted in this world, in the next world, let's work hard together to attack, this world is just a matter of course ==]

Shen Wanyao is embarrassed to say that she still hasn't figured out what "gong" and "shou" are.

He recovered from the conversation with the system.

Facing the protagonist Shou Jizheng's confession, Shen Wanyao turned her head and said very bluntly: "You, you locked me up for so many days, I won't like you."

He thought for a while, and added: "Even if you don't lock me up, I won't like you, I treat everyone like this."

"Except for the baby."

Now that Shen Wanyao has given birth to the baby, she has confidence, like a bird cub proud of growing up:

"You put me home now. I live with the baby alone. I will take good care of the baby. When the baby grows up, he will also take care of me. I don't need you."

Ji Zheng thought that Shen Wanyao couldn't even breastfeed and couldn't take care of the baby.

Shen Wanyao herself still needs to be taken care of by others.

He didn't refute the other party, and said in a low voice: "After a few days, when you recover and the baby grows up, I will let you go home. I will not lie to you."

Shen Wanyao didn't speak.

After helping Shen Wanyao change out of the milk-stained clothes, Ji Zheng took out a box of medical repair ointment.

Shen Wanyao was at a loss: "I'm not injured..."

Ji Zheng explained seriously: "You have a little skin trauma there, and you need to apply medicine for a few days."