88

Shen Wanyao is very proud of having twenty guests.

In the night market, his small honey juice business is the hottest food stall in the night market, and he is the most enviable little boss on the whole street.

No matter what the situation is, Shen Wanyao can always find some strange points of pride, such as being able to give birth to a baby by herself, being able to raise the baby tall and handsome, having three men...

Over time, he felt that he was so powerful that he could feel the wind when he walked.

As for Qipoweiyi, he thinks he can speak well, and he can definitely do it.

Shen Wanyao didn't forget to add: "I won't share the money I earned from men with you. As long as you envy my share, I will earn more."

Purvey was going to be pissed off.

Shen Wanyao blinked, raised her eyes, and looked at the man confidently.

The aura of the blond man became colder than ever before.

He lowered his eyes and glanced at Shen Wanyao's lower abdomen, which was not covered by the hem of his clothes.

The snow-white lower abdomen, branded with beautiful lines, is shaped like a bright red heart with wings, extending towards the waist on both sides, like a blood-red rose blooming from the pure white body.

Succubus only exist in legends and have never appeared before.

Povii didn't immediately think that it was a succubus pattern,—and he didn't realize that his pure little angel was actually a seductive little succubus who was good at seducing men and experienced.

His attention was on the "20" in the center of the lines.

The veins on Purvi's forehead were exposed, and his heart was almost in sudden arrest.

He had such a fluke, hoping that Shen Wanyao was lying mischievously.

But it's easy to tell whether Shen Wanyao is lying or not. If Shen Wanyao lied, her cheeks would turn red, her soft voice would stammer, her hands would clenched back and forth, and her whole body would be very twisted.

But now Shen Wanyao, with a straight back, white cheeks, a very stiff voice, eyes staring at him without guilt, very confident.

Shen Wanyao didn't lie.

Married twice, a small business that can be difficult for the body, has twenty customers...

It's all true.

The source of everything was because he violated Shen Wanyao, making Shen Wanyao feel like a man, and uncontrollably embarked on the road of no return.

It was he who personally opened the gate of hell for the most holy angel in the world.

This truth made Povii want to go crazy. He did something wrong in the first place, and he shouldn't have treated Shen Wanyao in the first place...

Purvey's always gentle face was distorted and dark, his eyes were gloomy, and his veined hands were clenched tightly.

His cold finger/tips pinched Shen Wanyao's chin: "Your Majesty, little saint, are you really... unable to close?"

"..."

Shen Wanyao didn't see any trace of anger on Povii's face, but it was an emotion he couldn't understand.

He was a little scared, his beautiful face turned pale, and he flinched: "Let go, it hurts so much."

Purvey didn't let go: "Let me see."