48

Shen Wanyao was extremely wronged.

When he came to this small world, he has been working very hard as a bento, completing the task of bento cautiously and cautiously.

...But no one thinks he is too cute.

On the contrary, the people and things around him can easily outshine him countless times.

Shen Wanyao felt like a stupid student, studying hard and earnestly, but couldn't keep up with the tyrant and god who slept in class.

The aquatic plants did not let him go.

There were two largest water plants, but they burrowed into the hem of his clothes. The snow-white skin showed wet water marks, and the slippery touch made him curl up all over.

Shen Wanyao's pupils shrank suddenly, and her body shook violently. He, he just gave birth there, so he can't...!

He wanted to scream, but his mouth was covered by water plants, and he could only make soft, pitiful whimpers, his little face flushed red with grievance.

At the same time, Shen Wanyao heard a strange voice, unable to make out the sound line, like a siren whispering from the deep sea.

"You're so interested in other males...?"

"Why can't you really like me more."

In the chaos, Shen Wanyao sobbed violently, his beautiful face was covered with water, and the water plants looked at him pitifully, and stopped covering his mouth.

Shen Wanyao poohed a few times, aggrieved and angry and muffled: "There are so many normal aquatic plants, why should I like you..."

Water grass was silent for a while, and unexpectedly did not bully him again.

...

Because of this strange nightmare, Shen Wanyao fell asleep until noon.

After Shen Wanyao woke up, she found that there were many strange red marks on her body, and there was a layer of strange marks on her toes.

It doesn't hurt or itch, but it is very conspicuous, as if someone has marked it.

He asked the system: "Total, were there a lot of mosquitoes last night?"

System: [I don’t know, I spent the night writing updates on that website yesterday. 】

Shen Wanyao thought it must be a mosquito bite.

Mosquito bite marks can be cleared by the system, but he didn't ask the system, because it would make him appear delicate, and he couldn't even tolerate mosquito bite marks.

After Shen Wanyao finished washing, she began to apply hatching milk to the three eggs.

When he was sleeping, the three eggs were placed on the head of the bed, wrapped in a small soft blanket, so outsiders could not see that they were eggs.

Shen Wanyao put the eggs one by one on the table, only to find...their shells became very hot.

I almost couldn't hold it.

The three eggs shook, and the blue patterns on the surface of the eggshells flickered frantically, as if they were angry.

From the moment they are born by their mothers, they have vague consciousness, and their consciousness will become clearer and clearer as time goes by.

Late last night, they witnessed their immature and weak mother being bullied by a bad guy with a fishtail body in her sleep.

... They wanted to protect their mothers, but they were too young to do anything. They could only look at their beautiful bodies, marked with fishy marks.