70

Facing the system's persecution.

Shen Wanyao's face turned red in an instant, her bangs drooped, covering her misty eyes, and she bit her soft lips again and again, finally uttering only three words.

"I don't know..."

He is like a good kid who has done something wrong and is afraid of being scolded by his parents, so he can only hide his mistakes.

The system choked speechlessly: [You don't even know if you have lost your body? ? ? I don't believe it, you are so delicate and shy, if you are thrown away by a man, you will definitely remember it for a long, long time! 】

Shen Wanyao didn't speak, she lowered her head, her beautiful face was so red that it didn't look like it.

System: [You deal with the guards first, and I'll settle the score with you later. 】

Shen Wanyao suddenly became anxious: "How to deal with it, I don't meet all the requirements..."

The little idiot accidentally exposed what he did wrong.

The system discovered the truth, a mouthful of old blood stuck in the throat of the electronic, and there was a long silence: 【You lied to the guards that you met all the conditions. 】

Shen Wanyao is pretty good at being a little liar.

Facing the tall battle angel guards, Shen Wanyao raised her snow-white face and said cautiously: "I meet all the requirements."

"I am loyal to His Majesty the God of Light. I have no scars on my body. I have never touched a man. I am a virgin..."

The beautiful little succubus who has been familiar with it for a long time, lies seriously.

But he looks too pure, his eyes are clearer than the most precious holy water, and his skin is whiter than the cleanest snow in the heaven.

Even if his body does show some familiarity, such as his two balls trembling when running, and the warm aroma will be steamed from his skin, men will only attribute this feeling to the allure he was born with. , don't blame him.

The guards looked at him for a long time and believed his words.

The gate of the Temple of Light opened towards Shen Wanyao.

...

After Shen Wanyao entered the temple, she looked inside the palace with an expression that had never seen the world.

The palace is very large, stretching as far as the eye can see, resplendent and resplendent, the walls are made of gold and precious stones, the dome depicts scrolls of gods and history, and the stained glass sheds magnificent light.

It was a middle-aged priestess who greeted Shen Wanyao.

Knowing the purpose of Shen Wanyao's visit, the priestess asked, "I heard that you want to become the personal son of His Majesty the God of Light."

Shen Wanyao nodded.

The priestess sighed softly: "Before you, countless people have coveted the position of the Holy Son, but no one has succeeded."

"But you have come, so I will recommend you to His Majesty the God of Light. Whether you can be the Holy Son depends on his will."

Shen Wanyao blinked: "Thank you, Auntie, where is His Majesty the God of Light?"

Priestess: "His Majesty the God of Light will not show up casually, we can only get in touch with the statue that represents him."

As she spoke, she led Shen Wanyao to the end of the palace.