30

When Shen Wanyao said this, she couldn't help being aggrieved: "Actually, if Ji Zheng doesn't take me away, I can finish my life by myself. I'm very good."

"Well, so, brother, you and them, don't need to go to war to help me prepare for production..."

After Shen Wanyao finished speaking, the man who hugged him became even more gloomy.

Shen Yuelin was so close to him, his scarlet eyes almost swallowed the young man's beautiful and gentle face.

In the seven days since Shen Wanyao left, he had guessed countless times what Shen Wanyao would encounter outside.

But what is before him now is the worst outcome that he dare not imagine.

The younger brother he holds in his hand and regards it as a treasure is alone in an abandoned warehouse in the wild, pitifully giving birth to a child of a strange man, and is disturbed by Ji Zheng with unknown purpose.

Shen Yuelin gritted his teeth and said every word: "Xiao Wan, you gave birth? Alone?"

"Yes." Shen Wanyao thought that Shen Yuelin didn't believe him, so she opened the hem of her clothes and showed her belly in front of the man's eyes unsuspectingly.

After giving birth, his stomach bulged slightly and returned to flat.

Because of the energy consumed in childbirth, the lower abdomen is flatter than before pregnancy, thin and thin, and can be covered with one hand.

The name graffiti left on his abdomen by other men before has disappeared, and his skin is milky white and delicate. Because of having a baby, his skin and flesh exude a milky fragrance that can make the baby feel at ease.

The clothes covered the scent of milk for a long time, and as soon as they were opened, the smell dissipated, and Shen Yuelin could smell the scent of this little mother.

Before dying, Shen Yue stared at Shen Wanyao's body that had just given birth, with a gloomy expression.

Shen Wanyao couldn't feel the man's emotions, he thought the man was very happy that he gave birth to a baby.

After all, Shen Yuelin is the baby's uncle.

"Brother, let me show you my baby, you are going to be an uncle."

Shen Wanyao lifted her body, and took out a small swaddle from the stroller.

"His name is Shen Jianyuan, you can call him Jianyuan or Xiaoyuan."

Xiao Jianyuan didn't like strange men approaching Shen Wanyao, he murmured a few times, and his short, fat body turned over, face down, so that he wouldn't have to see the annoying villains.

Shen Yuelin stared at the child for a long time, said in a low voice, difficultly, "His surname is Shen."

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

He is very baffled, the baby was born by him, isn't it a matter of course with his surname?

Shen Yuelin raised his eyes and looked at the boy: "My surname is also Shen, which is the same as you and the baby. We are a family. I will take good care of you and the baby."

Shen Wanyao: "???"

What kind of weird logic is this?

Just as Shen Yuelin finished speaking, footsteps suddenly sounded.

Shen Wanyao followed the trend and saw Ji Zheng.

Ji Zheng walked out of the kitchen, wearing an apron, and carrying the nutritional products made for Shen Wanyao, as if he was a family husband.