82

When Shen Wanyao heard the priest's words, she didn't realize that it was her.

The roots of his ears were flushed, his brows were furrowed, and he thought the same as the old priest—how could someone sell estrous drinks in broad daylight?

Good cause of chaos!

As the Son of God, he will definitely catch this man with great vigor.

Shen Wanyao swears.

But the next moment, he remembered that the old priest called the drink "honey juice".

He had a bad premonition and asked the system: "All, is the old priest talking about me?"

System: [That's right, the little wizard who sells honey juice is you. 】

Shen Wanyao was stunned for a moment, her mind went blank, and she didn't react for a long time.

Until the old priest patted him on the shoulder and asked with concern: "What's wrong with His Majesty the Little Son? Is it hypoglycemia?"

Shen Wanyao was at a loss, she bit her lips again and again, her voice trembling: "It's okay."

"That wizard, I'll catch..."

As he spoke, his slender shoulders trembled slightly, fine sweat appeared on his forehead, and his pretty face was full of panic.

He is a noble son, but behind him is a wizard who confuses all living beings and is about to be judged in public because of chaos.

Seeing that the little Shengzi was really uncomfortable, the old priest asked his servant to take him back.

As soon as Shen Wanyao returned to the bedroom, she couldn't hold back the grievance, her eyes turned red instantly, and tears overflowed from the corners of her eyes.

He sat on the head of the bed, curled his legs, hugged his knees, and sobbed softly.

The system popped up: [What's wrong? 】

With a soft crying voice, Shen Wanyao staggered and poured out all the bitter water.

"I just want to start a small business, how can I attract such attention..."

"The honey juice I worked so hard to produce was said to be a drink in heat, and I was also said to be a wizard who deceived all living beings. They wanted to arrest me for trial."

He is very proud that he has such skills that he can start a small business to make money, but now he was smashed when he just started.

Shen Wanyao was wronged to death.

The system listened, and fell silent: [... You should be glad that you were not caught selling this kind of thing as the Holy Son, otherwise you would be punished for several crimes. 】

[What you have to do now is to protect your identity as the Holy Son, pretend that the wizard is not you, and try to catch the 'wizard'. "]

Shen Wanyao thought for a long time before she understood the meaning of the system.

He is not good at doing these too shrewd things, but until now, he can only admit it.

His small business was caught, which caused him a lot of emotional fluctuations. He felt wronged and fell asleep tiredly.

...

the next day.

After Shen Wanyao woke up, she thought for a long time on the bed, and finally decided to ask the priest for help.