100

Shen Wanyao could hear the discussion sound from afar.

When Shen Wanyao heard them mention his name, he was taken aback, took a step back, and was at a loss.

His first reaction was that the "Shen Wanyao" they mentioned was just a person with the same name and surname as him.

— After all, he felt that he would not be mentioned by others.

Because he thought he was just an unknown, failed, unknown host.

He failed three worlds in a row, didn't even understand what "gong" is, was always pointed at by the system, and was bullied by strange men every few days.

Shen Wanyao feels that she is good in everything, smart, sensitive, and has tasted many men, but she is not good enough in the aspect of pretense.

Shen Wanyao came back to her senses, thinking that this person also called "Shen Wanyao" is a girl?

During the discussion, he heard a voice describing "Shen Wanyao" as a pretty little loli.

Shen Wanyao didn't think much about it.

He is polite and knows not to eavesdrop on other people's discussions.

Instead of continuing to go deeper, he turned around and left.

As soon as Shen Wanyao walked out of the gate, he bumped into a flying ball head-on.

He was so light that he staggered and almost fell.

"Well……"

Shen Wanyao reacted and saw the ball hit him.

The other party is round and chubby, with a texture that looks like cotton, and has a pair of iconic bean eyes.

Obviously, this is a system.

Because each system looks the same, as long as the systems are in the headquarters, an electronic business card will appear above the head for identification.

Shen Wanyao glanced at the system's electronic business card.

The electronic business card is like a data panel in a sci-fi movie, it is a three-dimensional projection, and the bright blue characters emerge.

[System Type: Main Receiving Area - Conventional Glamorous Receiving System

System name: Wan Fan Shou System

Age: One hour (just off the line)

Host binding status: no host binding (a clean system)]

This little system was familiar to him, and he leaned in front of Shen Wanyao, looking around, blushing.

"You're so pretty! So cute!"

Shen Wanyao: "Thank you..."

The small system was excited: "You can be my wife... Bah, host? I like you so much!"

Shen Wanyao did not expect that this strange little system would send out such an invitation as soon as it came up.

This small system seems to be much easier to get along with than his attack system.

But Shen Wanyao still vetoed it: "Sorry, I have a system."

After he finished speaking, his ears turned red, why did he seem to be explaining that he had a man...

After the small system listened, Doudouyan turned into a qaq expression: "You can treat me as your underground system and come to me secretly at night, and I can be a small three..."