50

The concepts of Shen Wanyao being able to give birth and having given birth are completely different.

The latter means that half of the genes already belong to other males, produced from Shen Wanyao's beautiful and delicate body.

And Shen Wanyao didn't understand why Bo Cangye was suddenly angry.

Indeed, he had laid an egg without... This is something to be proud of for him.

After all, you don't need to be with weird men to have three chubby and cute eggs.

But no matter what, it doesn't care about Bo Cangye.

Shen Wanyao wanted to refute Bo Cangye, but when she raised her eyes, she saw the silver-haired man looking terribly gloomy.

His body trembled, his legs curled up, and he squeezed towards the foot of the bed, his beautiful eyes looked at Bo Cangye helplessly: "You, what are you going to do..."

Without saying a word, Bo Cangye pressed him on the examination bed.

The fact that Shen Wanyao had already given birth to other male children made Bo Cangye's eyes turn red.

Regardless of Shen Wanyao's pitiful struggle, he buried himself on the young man's neck, gnawing and biting, leaving his breath on the delicate flesh.

He sniffed and bit like a dog for a long time, pinched Shen Wanyao's chin, his voice was low and fierce, as if he wanted to kill someone: "Whose child are you giving birth to? Bo Wenzhu's?"

Shen Wanyao was quite frightened, the tails of his eyes were red, there was a layer of water in his eyes, his pretty face was white and red, he shook his head quickly: "It's not Mr. Bo's..."

Bo Wenzhu is the protagonist shou, and the protagonist shou is attacked by the protagonist, how could the protagonist shou make him pregnant...

Under Bo Cangye's cold gaze, Shen Wanyao trembled, and continued: "I, I don't know whose child it is, I suddenly became pregnant..."

"I've never been with a man, really."

"My body has only been touched by eggs..."

Shen Wanyao was afraid that Bo Cangye would be like the system and would accuse him of being a child who seduced a man, so she explained in a panic.

Bo Cangye sneered, his silver hair was scattered, and his tentacles, like the incarnation of ice and snow, were scattered behind his shoulders.

"Of course you don't know who got you pregnant."

"You are pregnant with a mermaid's child, and the other party used sea sex to get you pregnant."

"Sea sex does not require physical contact. You only need the cell body to swim into your stomach, and you can conceive. You won't feel anything during the whole process."

"If the other party doesn't tell you, you have to wait until your body undergoes various changes due to pregnancy hormones, your lower abdomen bulges, and you long for the protection of a male before you know you are pregnant."

Shen Wanyao's thoughts were confused, it turned out that he was pregnant with a mermaid egg...

After the eggs hatch, he will have three cute little fish cubs?

He couldn't think too much, and the first thing he realized was not which mermaid made him pregnant, but that he was about to have a cub.

...