6

The beta assistant is indeed a young expert at fishing. When Shen Yuelin came in, he turned off the live broadcast and pretended to be working at his desk.

Shen Yuelin stared at the assistant with a serious expression, "What are you doing?"

Marshal Shen has a strong aura and is full of deterrence.

The assistant's shoulders trembled slightly, his face was flustered, he hesitated and told all the fish he touched: "Yes, I am watching a live broadcast of a single mother who has just grown up. His husband died, and he can only rely on being an anchor to earn money for his child's milk powder. ..."

Shen Yuelin: "..."

Shen Yuelin listened to the girl's words, his always calm heart was inexplicably irritable, his brows were furrowed, and his eyes were dark.

"Next time don't do anything else during working hours."

"I'll tell you about the report you wrote in the morning, is it finished?"

The assistant didn't dare to be negligent, and searched on the desktop full of documents: "It's over, it's over."

...

Shen Yue came home after get off work.

He explained the dinner dishes to the chef team of the manor.

The main course was an expensive scaly beast. The meat of this beast is delicious and covered with thick scales.

The old chef was at a loss: "Patriarch, the young master is weak, I'm afraid he can't pry the scales of the scaly beast and eat the meat inside."

Shen Yuelin said softly, "I will help him peel off the scales."

The old chef suspected that he had heard it wrong. The high-ranking marshal actually worked as a servant...? Is the sun about to rise in the west? ?

When Shen Yuelin left the kitchen, he didn't see Shen Wanyao running out of the bedroom to wait for dinner.

He waited on the sofa for a while, but saw no one.

Shen Yuelin went straight to Shen Wanyao's bedroom, and pushed open the bedroom door.

Shen Wanyao was eighteen years old, an adult, with her own privacy.

As someone he was familiar with, even if they were of the same gender, Shen Yuelin shouldn't just casually enter his bedroom without saying hello.

It's a pity that Shen Yuelin didn't have this concept.

The bedrooms are huge, as big as the houses of ordinary empire residents.

The decoration is cute and warm, with warm-toned walls and plush carpets covering pine floors.

The sweet and fresh peach-flavored pheromone hits the face, so strong that it seems to cover the nose with Shen Wanyao's underwear.

In other families, Shen Wanyao would definitely be scolded by the parents for not being able to restrain pheromones.

But Shen Yuelin let him release the pheromone at home.

Shen Yuelin saw his younger brother lying on the bed, falling asleep.

The boy was holding the optical brain in his hand, and his sleeping position was askew. He fell asleep in a daze while playing with the optical brain.

The soft cheeks were squeezed flat by the bed, the long eyelashes drooped, and the eyes were tightly closed.

When Shen Yuelin saw the boy's legs, he stopped suddenly.