93

Shen Wanyao racked her brains for a long time, and finally figured out how to express it to her two ex-husbands at the same time.

In order to get closer to them, he knelt on the wide throne in a duck-like manner.

His robe was pulled up to his waist, and his legs, which were tightly wrapped in stockings, squeezed out white meat like ice cream because of the overlap, his knees were so powdered that it was eye-catching, and the calf was pressed out of a soft arc.

Shen Wanyao put her arms around the neck of the black-skinned man in front of her, fixed her center of gravity, and kissed him on the forehead at an extremely fast speed, then turned her head and kissed the cheek of the blond man behind her.

...It should be almost the same.

He felt like he was too busy.

The two ex-husbands were taken aback by the young wife's initiative.

Everyone present, seeing this scene, concentrated for a moment.

Thanks to this morning meeting, they saw the little Shengzi being ignorant and tempting people to reveal the truth, seeing the little Shengzi being bullied by a group of strange men...

Now, for the first time, they saw the holy and well-behaved little Son, taking the initiative to a man.

The sound of swallowing saliva was heard one after another in the silent hall, and the air was filled with dry heat.

Is this the difference in treatment between house husbands and wild husbands?

Povii, the god of light who had obviously become a wild man, stared at Shen Wanyao and the two men, his eyes darkened, and his brewing emotions were on the verge of going crazy.

In the entire Hall of Light, he was not the only god watching Shen Wanyao.

A tall figure appeared in the corner of a palace surrounded by black air.

The figure gradually became clear, and the person who appeared had black hair and black eyes, handsome and cold.

Is the dark god.

Black air gushes out of the Dark God's body continuously, like countless octopus tentacles waving, the black air keeps changing, some become human silhouettes, and some become hands.

Just now, it was he who conjured countless strange men whose faces could not be seen clearly to bully Shen Wanyao, and even condemned Shen Wanyao viciously - you have had so many men, you must not lack me.

This is the true thought of the Dark God.

He felt that all the men in the world had slept with Shen Wanyao, except him.

The Dark God stared at the beautiful little Son who was close to his ex-husband on the throne, frowned, and said coldly.

"Baby is really disobedient."

...

After the resurrection of the two ex-husbands, Shen Wanyao secretly left the Temple of Light and moved to a small place with them.

The ex-husbands used some means to make Shen Wanyao leave the temple smoothly.

Shen Wanyao's new residence is in a small village, which is where he and his first ex-husband got married.

The village is small and the folk customs are simple. Most of the villagers don't leave the village at all. No one recognizes that Shen Wanyao is the Son of Heaven. They only think that Shen Wanyao is a beauty from the town who brought two men with her.