27

Villa, monitoring room.

Ji Zheng pushed open the door of the monitoring room, and what he saw was a huge electronic screen, which monitored the room Shen Wanyao was in.

The one who secretly kidnapped Shen Wanyao is the current imperial prince Ji Zheng.

Shen Wanyao's due date is tonight, Ji Zheng didn't guard him in front of the surveillance today, but prepared something for Shen Wanyao.

The top medical robots and various equipment in the entire empire are ready.

Human beings in the interstellar era, with the guarantee of various technologies, will never have such hard work and hardships as humans on the ancient earth.

But Shen Wanyao was delicate and delicate, Ji Zheng was worried.

He couldn't bear to let the boy suffer a little bit.

The distant city outside the window is brightly lit. Presumably the imperial people are still looking for Shen Wanyao. Whoever finds him will be identified by the queen as the baby's biological father.

Thinking of this, Ji Zheng raised the corners of his mouth, feeling extremely ridiculous.

As everyone knows, Shen Wanyao has been taken away by the baby's real biological father.

Everyone felt that it was impossible for him to have children in this life, but their favorite person was already pregnant with his child.

Today, teenagers have to change from a young mother with a baby to a mature little mother who can give birth to children.

In addition to preparing production supplies, Ji Zheng also prepared small clothes, baby clothes, and diapers for the baby.

In fact, he doesn't like children very much.

But the child Shen Wanyao worked so hard to give birth, and he didn't want Shen Wanyao to take care of the child after giving birth. He could only take up this task with the childcare robot.

He only hoped that after the child was born, Shen Wanyao's full attention would not be occupied.

Ji Zheng is making milk powder now.

Half an hour after the baby was born, he had to breastfeed. Of course, this task was handed over to the parenting robot, who had to take care of Shen Wanyao as soon as possible.

The milk powder in the bottle is washed by hot water at a suitable temperature, and the monitoring room is filled with a rich milk fragrance.

This milky fragrance is not as unique as Shen Wanyao's milky fragrance during pregnancy.

Ji Zheng couldn't help but think that if Shen Wanyao had that function, the milk the baby would drink would definitely be much more delicious than any artificial milk powder in the empire.

But after thinking about it, he still felt that it would be better if Shen Wanyao didn't, so that he wouldn't need to breastfeed, otherwise it would be very hard.

After Ji Zheng finished making the milk powder, he tested the temperature through the bottle. After Shen Wanyao was born, the milk temperature would be enough for the baby to drink.

After finishing all this, his attention returned to the monitor.

--The next moment, his figure suddenly stopped.

Ji Zheng's face sank, he frowned, and kept changing the monitoring angle.

Shen Wanyao could not be seen in every corner of the room under surveillance.