60

Bo Wenzhu saw the column of mother-child relationship, frowned and remained silent.

For a long time, with a sullen face, he suddenly grabbed the postman's collar, clenched his teeth, and said every word: "Don't lie to me."

"He is only eighteen years old, how could he have such a big son."

The postman was lifted up in the air, his collar was strangled, and he stuttered: "I, I'll give you the number of the hospital, you ask them cough cough..."

The postman was afraid of being strangled to death by the male mermaid, shaking his hands, took out his mobile phone, dialed the number of the hospital that issued the kinship test, and handed it to Bo Wenzhu.

Bo Wenzhu answered the phone with a sullen face.

The reply from the hospital was very sure that the relationship between Shen Wanyao and the young man was mother and child.

As for the age of youth, it is only possible that some kind of technology was used.

As we all know, in order to be able to have cubs, the mermaid tribe has developed countless advanced technologies, and the hospital has become accustomed to it.

Bo Wenzhu hung up the phone, put down the postman, stared at the parent-child report with red eyes.

The postman got away with the shit out of him.

Bo Wenzhu closed the door and found Shen Wanyao.

Shen Wanyao was curled up on the sofa in the living room. He had just finished being bullied by a male. He looked pitiful, curled up in a small blanket.

His little face was flushed with blush, his eyes were wet with tears at the end of his eyes, and his delicate lips were red from kisses.

When he saw Bo Wenzhu approaching, his shoulders trembled, his waist and abdomen tightened, and his body seemed ready to be bullied by men again.

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed by her body's reaction.

He groaned, covered himself tightly with a blanket, and stared at Bo Wenzhu: "Go away."

Bo Wenzhu didn't leave, he half-kneeled in front of Shen Wanyao, took out the parent-child report, and placed it in front of Shen Wanyao.

His voice was hoarse, slightly bewildered.

"Xiaowan, you and that male are mother and child, aren't you?"

"..."

Shen Wanyao bowed her head, and the purpose of entry was also a report on the relationship between him and the youth department's mother and child.

He was startled, his mind buzzing.

But he didn't say anything, he raised his hand - and slapped Bo Wenzhu hard.

Bo Wenzhu was knocked aside, palm prints appeared on his handsome face.

Shen Wanyao was only shocked for a moment when he heard the truth that the young man was the third cub.

Regardless of whether the young man is his child or not, the young man is the only one among so many men who will not bully him.

The position of youth in his heart has long been very important.

He was angry because Bo Wenzhu still bullied him.

Shen Wanyao's hand slapped Bo Wenzhu's face very painfully, which made the corners of his eyes redder, tears filled his eyes, and his pretty face was wet.