74

Shen Wanyao didn't understand why the system didn't let the God of Light find out that he had sold honey juice.

He frowned, displeased, and refuted the system: "Selling honey juice is my first self-supporting skill. It's very powerful, why can't I let others know?"

"What I sell is not water-filled black heart honey juice, it is all produced by me through hard work. It is very sweet and delicious."

system:【……】

At the beginning, it also felt that the little host has this skill very powerful, like a little bee, relying on the things it produces to support itself, make a fortune, buzzing.

Later, when the little host was wearing white stockings and a white robe like a white skirt, standing on the street to attract customers, and attracted the attention of countless men, it began to feel that something was wrong.

When the first guest who drank the honey juice of the little host frantically wanted to bully the little host, it knew something was wrong.

The little host is not doing small business, but seducing men without knowing it!

But the little host didn't think so at all, and thought it was a small job to be proud of.

The system is embarrassed to say Shen Wanyao.

The system can only say euphemistically: [You sell honey, it is easy for the God of Light to misunderstand that you are selling other things, such as yourself. 】

Shen Wanyao pursed her lips: "Okay, I just don't tell him."

Shen Wanyao came back to her senses, and walked side by side with Po Weiyi.

He found that his back was empty and his little wings were gone. After a pause, he asked Purvi, "Mr. Light God, where are my wings?"

Purvey: "Your wings would reveal your angelic identity, I hid it."

"As for your identity as the Holy Son, don't worry, the heavens have not announced who the Holy Son is now, and others will only treat you as an ordinary human being, which will not cause a sensation."

But Powell said so, and more and more people looked at Shen Wanyao.

The scene of him standing on the side of the street last time became the white moonlight in many people's hearts. People who have seen him or who haven't seen him keep running out of their houses, hoping to catch a glimpse of his beauty now that Shen Wanyao is here.

Shen Wanyao heard some young people whistling at him.

He even heard the faint discussion.

"Mike, this little beauty was the one who stood on the side of the street last time, right? You almost made him so beautiful back then, I didn't expect you to lie to me."

"Shh, is he waiting for his lover?"

"He should be single and doing a small business related to men. No, the men around him are different."

"What the hell was he selling that time? I only heard some juice, water..."

Shen Wanyao blushed, afraid that the God of Light would hear.

He took Povii to a quiet place before there were more discussions.

Purvey's expression didn't change much, so he probably didn't hear the discussion.

This place is an alley, and there are stalls selling desserts.

Since the death of her husband, Shen Wanyao has been in poor financial conditions and has never eaten dessert. The only time she ate it was when she made money selling honey juice.