94

Shen Wanyao didn't expect to be discovered.

He panicked instantly and wanted to run away, but his slender arms were held by the battle angel guards and he couldn't break free.

Fingerprints appeared on the snow-white and delicate skin.

Shen Wanyao racked her brains to argue: "You have mistaken the person! I am a girl! The Holy Son is a boy!"

At this moment, he was wearing a short skirt and suspenders, like a beautiful girl who was going to meet her boyfriend, and he couldn't tell it was a boy at all.

The guard glanced at his face and smiled lightly: "Your face is so beautiful, it's easy to be recognized."

He looked at Shen Wanyao's little skirt: "Or, do you want to lift up the skirt to prove your gender?"

Shen Wanyao stopped talking.

The gate of the Temple of Light opened, and a group of battle angel guards rushed up, surrounding Shen Wanyao.

Shen Wanyao is small and weak, so he doesn't need so many guards, a single guard can easily control him.

A guard's hand passed under Shen Wanyao's arm, lifting him firmly like a chicken, and leading him into the temple.

Even so, Shen Wanyao was still struggling hard: "Get out!"

The hem of his skirt dangled, and the thin suspenders slipped off, revealing his snow-white shoulders.

The dangling feet kicked around, the small leather shoes were kicked off, and the short silk stockings were half rolled up, revealing a section of fair skin.

He was not taken to the Son's bedroom or the Great Hall, but to a small room behind a hole in the wall.

On one wall of the small room, a hole was cut to accommodate the little wings, and on the left and right sides of the hole were girdles that bound the limbs.

At that time, Shen Wanyao will be tied behind the hole with a drawstring, with her little wings stretched out, and will be played and drank by passers-by.

The only mercy might be the little bench under the hole, for stepping on.

Shen Wanyao was trembling, her eyes were red, tears were rolling, and she sobbed: "Don't..."

His little wings were frightened, curled up to the size of a palm, and desperately rolled the tip of the wing with the nectary hole deep into the down.

One of the guards couldn't see the little Holy Son who had always been pampered crying, and comforted him: "Your Majesty, this punishment was conceived by some people in the Holy See, and we are only responsible for carrying it out."

"As the Holy Son, you are so..., this punishment is already considered very light, and some people will be executed directly."

Shen Wanyao was not comforted, and the little wings made people tremble even more.

The guard continued: "If you put your little wings at the entrance of the cave, you will only be played and drank. The worst thing is to get your wings dirty with dirty things. The Holy See will clean you every day, so you won't suffer too much damage."

Shen Wanyao has been married twice, has a lot of experience, and suddenly understands what "dirty things" are.

He cried more fiercely, tears streaming down his beautiful face. Because of the emotional agitation of the little master, the little wing leaked some honey juice and wet the feathers.