71

Shen Wanyao was frightened.

The down of the little wings exploded, trembling all over, subconsciously wanting to struggle.

But his chin was tapped by a sudden finger, the fingertips were warm, and they were the fingers of a living person.

He looked at the statue and found that... the statue had already become a living person.

The man transformed from a god statue is tall and strong, with black shattered hair, long scarlet eyes, dark wheat-colored skin, and handsome features.

He narrowed his eyes and looked down at Shen Wanyao from a high position.

Shen Wanyao: "???"

He struggled even harder, hitting the man's chest with both hands, and crushing the man's boots with his feet.

But the man hugged him tightly, and said softly, "Baby, you kissed me just now, why did you want to run away?"

The man's thin lips lingered the fragrance left by Shen Wanyao.

Regardless of Shen Wanyao's struggle, he grabbed the other's chin and kissed him again.

A man's kiss is different from Shen Wanyao's gentle and reserved kiss.

The man is obviously the first relative, jerky and chaotic, more like a male beast plundering its prey than a kiss.

The man was dark-skinned and wore a black cloak and robe.

Shen Wanyao was very fair, in the arms of the man, only a little bit of pitiful whiteness could be seen, the rest was blocked by the man's chest.

This went on for a long time.

Shen Wanyao's waist was hugged, her toes were hanging in the air, her powdery feet kicked helplessly, and finally fell down feebly. (Review, this is the description of the feet)

He was kissed until he lost consciousness.

...

After an unknown amount of time, Shen Wanyao woke up in a daze.

He lay in the arms of the man.

The man sat on the throne next to the statue and was looking at him with interest.

Shen Wanyao recalled everything before coma.

The one he kissed was obviously the lifeless statue of the God of Light.

But the idol turned into a living person and knocked him out...

System: [Little host, this is the protagonist Gong [Dark God], the protagonist Gong is disguised as a statue of the God of Light. 】

【When you kiss the idol, you are actually kissing the God of Darkness...】

The system feels that the little host loves the character design of the protagonist deeply, and the way to play it is long and difficult.

The little host didn't meet the protagonist Shou, but got married with the protagonist instead.

Shen Wanyao realized that the man was the protagonist of the dark god, and was at a loss, her eyes were misty, full of shyness and grievance.

"You, you go away."

The man smiled: "It was you who took the initiative to kiss me first."

He glanced at the real statue of the God of Light next to him: "Baby, do you want to be the Holy Son of the God of Light?"