22

Shen Wanyao was stunned, thinking that she had heard wrongly, she looked blankly: "What?"

Hawes glanced across the teenager's abdomen, and repeated again: "You will give birth soon."

"..."

Shen Wanyao widened her eyes, pursed her lips, and took a long time to react.

Although the system had told him before that after he had the golden finger, the pregnancy time would be shortened a lot.

But when someone actually told him that he was about to give birth, he was still not mentally prepared.

Shen Wanyao touched her lower abdomen through her clothes.

The lower abdomen was soft and warm, and it only bulged a little. It was hard to believe that there was a baby who was about to be born inside.

Seeing his unbelievable look, Hawes raised the corners of his lips: "Mr. Xiao, take a look at the baby's picture."

Shen Wanyao's eyes lit up, looking forward to it.

Hawes took a test document from the desktop and handed it to him. The document had a faint smell of disinfectant.

The test results looked very powerful, and there were many technical terms that Shen Wanyao couldn't understand.

——His attention is only on the images in the file.

This was the first time Shen Wanyao saw the baby she had worked so hard to carry.

A group of small cat-like balls, curled up, soaked in the gestational sac.

Not long after the gestational sac was fully developed, it was a very small bag, but now it contained a mature little life.

In the interstellar era, the medical methods are very developed, and the pictures of the baby in the womb are very clear.

Shen Wanyao looked at it carefully for a long time, and confirmed that the baby has a mouth, a nose, and two eyes. It is a standard human shape, not an inhuman shape with small wings, a small tail, and small horns.

He still hasn't figured out who the baby's biological father is, but at least he can be sure that the baby is human.

correct……

Shen Wanyao suddenly remembered an important matter, clenched her hands, raised her head, nervously: "Mr. Hawes, can you tell the baby's gender?"

Babies of different genders have different parenting methods, so the gender must be determined before birth to avoid confusion at that time.

Hawes: "It's a male alha."

He frowned and muffled: "Actually, I think it's better for children to be betas, who are more gentle. Male alhas have been impulsive, irritable, and possessive of close people since childhood."

"What's more, you are a special breeding type alha, and the children you give birth to are stronger than ordinary people."

"You are a first-time mother, and you are still young. It is difficult to manage the young male alha well, and you may be bullied by him instead."

Shen Wanyao didn't like others talking about him like that, and murmured, "I gave birth to the baby, so he will definitely listen to me."

He obediently folded the documents neatly, put them in his pocket, and stood up: "Mr. Hawes, I'm going home. Thank you for helping me look after the baby."

"That's right." He paused, and asked curiously, "How do you see the baby in my stomach? I want to see it every day in the future. Looking at the photos directly is much more convenient than checking whether the belly is bulging every day..."