34

Shen Wanyao specially emphasized that "it was his own life", because he really felt that it was the most powerful thing he had ever done.

When Ji Fengzhi heard it, he was stunned, the smoke from the door fell on the ground between his fingers, he was silent for a long time, and said softly: "Sheng, have you given birth to a child...?"

Maybe because what Shen Wanyao said was too outrageous, he automatically ignored the point of Shen Wanyao's saying "Xiaoyuan was born by me".

He looked at Shen Jianyuan, hoping to find the right answer.

Shen Jianyuan's face was gloomy, he paused every word, and said with difficulty: "He has indeed given birth to a child."

"..."

Ji Feng was in disbelief, shocked, and repeatedly looked at the boy in front of him for a long time.

The teenager is thin, the skin is very tender, the waist is thin and narrow, and the gestational sac in the stomach is probably very small. If it cannot bear the conception of a man, there is a risk of being bruised and injured.

But not only did he successfully conceive, but the baby was born from his tiny body.

Ji Fengzhi felt that his outlook on life had been subverted.

Ji Fengzhi picked up the cigarette butt on the ground, took a sharp sip, took a few more sips, and asked with a trembling ending, "This...was the little mother an adult when she was pregnant?"

Shen Wanyao doesn't like others thinking of him as small: "I was an adult when I was pregnant, eighteen years and eight months old! I'm an adult now!"

Monsoon: "..."

Only eighteen years and eight months old...

Ji Fengzhi comforted himself that now the society is open, it is not uncommon to have babies at a young age.

He tried to remain calm, not daring to look at Shen Wanyao, for fear that the other party's small and weak body and the status of a mother would have another impact on him.

He was a bit worried, and asked Shen Wanyao: "How old is the baby now? Is he still drinking milk? Have you brought a breast pump and a milk wrap...the military academy doesn't sell them."

Shen Wanyao was angry: "I don't have that function."

Ji Fengzhi: "How big is the baby..."

Shen Wanyao pursed her lips, raised her hand, pointed her white fingers at Shen Jianyuan, and said loudly, "The baby you mentioned is right in front of you!"

Monsoon: "...?"

Ji Fengzhi was beside Shen Jianyuan, looking around: "Uh, didn't you see the baby?"

Shen Wanyao frowned, unhappy: "The baby I'm talking about is Shen Jianyuan, who was born by me."

Only then did Ji Fengzhi remember that just now Shen Wanyao did mention that Xiao Yuan was born to him.

Ji Fengzhi smiled awkwardly, and patted his thigh: "Hahaha, you are too cute, little gentleman! You can't take this kind of joke! Haha! He is my brother on the upper bunk! He is so big, how could you give birth to him?" !"

Shen Wanyao's beautiful eyes stared at the silent Shen Jianyuan: "Cub, call me mom."

Shen Jianyuan: "Mom."

Monsoon: "?"

?

mom?

?