46

These cell body reagents come from the mermaid experimenters.

Their cell bodies reject any combination with any receptors, and like their masters, they do not have feelings for anyone, are ascetic, cold and abstinent.

But now, Bo Cangye saw them moving violently.

The strong male cell bodies gathered together and turned into large cells visible to the human eye, knocking against the wall of the test tube instinctively, as if to follow someone.

The laboratory was full of strange glass crashing sounds, as if an invisible villain was trying to break the test tube.

Suddenly, the mermaid's five keen senses made Bo Cangye smell something.

fragrance.

Light, sweet, mixed with a touch of milk.

...It seems to have smelled it somewhere.

Not surprisingly, the owner of this breath is someone who has just entered the laboratory and has never caused cell body activity before.

If we can find out who that person is, there may be a glimmer of hope for the endangered merfolk.

Bo Cangye walked to the experimental computer, instead of sending the experimental report to the partner, he checked the monitoring of this laboratory.

***

On the way home, Shen Wanyao met an old man selling vegetables.

He simply bought all the vegetables sold by the other party, intending to let Bo Wenzhu eat boiled vegetables for several days.

For the green vegetables pot, just throw the vegetables down and boil them, it should not be too unpalatable.

As a nanny, Shen Wanyao has zero basic cooking skills, so he is still a little cautious to let Bo Wenzhu eat dark dishes every day.

He returned home, put the vegetables in the kitchen refrigerator, and then saw Bo Wenzhu in the laundry room.

Bo Wenzhu's shirt sleeves were rolled up, his arms were perfectly lined, his eyes were focused, and he was seriously washing something in the laundry sink.

The faucet was running.

Shen Wanyao was curious and leaned over to take a look.

Bo Wenzhu noticed him and raised his eyes: "Xiaowan, are you back?"

Shen Wanyao looked at the cloth that Bo Wenzhu was washing. It was a black sheet.

This seems to be the bed sheet in Bo Wenzhu's bedroom.

...Oh, that's all right.

Shen Wanyao was about to leave, but suddenly remembered that he laid eggs on this bed sheet yesterday, and gave birth to three eggs with a whimper!

The sheet was soiled, and he threw the sheet into the washing machine, but forgot to press the wash button.

It goes without saying what Bo Wenzhu is cleaning now.

Shen Wanyao suddenly burned from the soles of his feet to the top of his head, and white mist seemed to emerge from his head.

Why, why is this...

Too much.

Bo Wenzhu didn't notice Shen Wanyao's strangeness. With his slender fingers, he picked up a corner of the soiled fabric and showed Shen Wanyao.

He said in a deep voice, "Xiaowan, this quilt is not clean in the washing machine. I will take it out and wash it by hand, then put it back in the washing machine."