61

Shen Wanyao took out her mobile phone and clicked into the most commonly used news software.

The most popular news item turned out to be his name.

The 001 system can control the online world, making countless netizens pay attention to Shen Wanyao.

The system is on the Internet, pretending to be an anonymous user who knows Shen Wanyao.

It released photos of Shen Yi and Shen Er. Their ear fins and fish scales showed that they were mermaid cubs, the first in hundreds of years.

And their mother is Shen Wanyao.

This represented that Shen Wanyao was able to combine with the mermaid's cell body and gave birth to a healthy mermaid cub.

This is enough news to cause a sensation in the entire mermaid world.

For a time, the name "Shen Wanyao" and his photo attracted the attention of countless people.

【Ah, can someone really give birth to mermaid cubs? Woohoo, my grandfather has been researching mermaid breeding for 800 years, and finally he can retire. 】

【Shen Wanyao, you are my God! The hero mother who saved the mermaid clan! I finally don't have to work overtime at the Mermaid Breeding Center every day! 】

[Wan Wan's photos look so tender, are you an adult? If you get pregnant before you are an adult, the entire mermaid clan will have to kowtow to apologize...]

[Only I am curious about which mermaid made Shen Wanyao pregnant, Wanwan looks so pure, the mermaid who can do it is really a beast. 】

【Add one, I want to find that male mermaid and kill him. 】

Sure enough, some people wondered who made Shen Wanyao pregnant.

Netizens think it is Shen Wanyao's boyfriend or husband, and he and he are a couple who love each other deeply.

Someone imagined that every morning, Shen Wanyao would wear an apron, be virtuous and obedient, and cook a delicious breakfast for her husband.

After her husband got off work, Shen Wanyao would sit on his lap, call her husband sweetly, and kiss him.

Shen Wanyao was conceived. When she was pregnant, she washed clean, dressed beautifully and waited for her husband on the bed.

After reading the guesses of the netizens, the system tui—— took a sip.

The broken one is too much for the protagonist, not worthy of the little host. The little host also made him a delicious breakfast?

It would be nice if he didn't need dark cooking to muddy his face.

The system couldn't wait, and immediately released the relationship between Shen Wanyao and the child's father.

The child's father is Bo Wenzhu.

Seeing this, Shen Wanyao wondered how the system would explain their relationship.

The system doesn't explain much.

It only released a few photos.

The first one is a photo of Shen Wanyao in the subway when he first came to this world.

At that time, Shen Wanyao was planning to steal Bo Wenzhu.

He didn't know that Bo Wenzhu had already sneaked up on him under the cover of reading a book.