59

Dragon habitat.

Shen Wanyao didn't know what she did, but her third child saw it all.

That child had already appeared in the dragon habitat, and with a heart of hatred, he set the entire habitat on fire.

In the middle of the night, the habitat of the dragon clan ignited a raging fire, the flames soared into the sky, and the fire was fierce.

In their sleep, the dragons' sensitivity to temperature drops, and they don't know that outsiders have brought a fire to the habitat.

Shen Wanyao, who was sleeping soundly in the cave, felt that it was getting hotter and hotter.

His snow-white skin was covered with a layer of fragrant sweat, his hair was wet and stuck to his forehead, and his lips were rosy, like ripe strawberries.

The only thing that can detoxify is the cold dragon horn.

In a daze, he opened his small mouth, stuck out the tip of his tongue, and touched the smooth and cold surface of the dragon horn, and licked it several times.

Something smelly came out of the dragon's horn, which stained Shen Wanyao's beautiful and pure face, even the eyelashes and bangs were hung down, flowing down the contour of the face.

"So hot……"

Finally, Shen Wanyao woke up from the heat, opened his eyes, but found that his eyelids were wet.

He thought it was just sweat, wiped it off, and saw the scene in front of him blurryly.

Outside the cave, there was a fierce red fire, and the fire was almost spreading into the cave.

In the fire at the entrance of the cave, a tall figure suddenly appeared.

Before Shen Wanyao could react, the figure had already walked in front of him.

The intense light brought by the flames made Shen Wanyao unable to see the figure clearly.

The man suddenly squatted down, entered his straw mat nest, and burrowed into his arms like a cub.

Shen Wanyao's thin and small body, of course, couldn't hold the adult male and was knocked to the ground.

Shen Wanyao thought that the other party was Seus, and Seus wanted to do strange courtship behaviors to him...?

His face was pale and he struggled desperately.

But when he stared at Qing, he found that the other party had silver hair, and the long silver hair fell down, sweeping across his face, bringing out a tingling sensation.

Not Seuss.

Shen Wanyao thought the other party was Bo Wenzhu, and struggled even harder.

You must know that Bo Wenzhu is the most convenient person in his eyes. Now that Bo Wenzhu finds him, he probably wants to do nasty things to him again.

——Unexpectedly, "Bo Wenzhu" didn't bully him, but just sniffed his hair.

Without crossing the boundaries at all, the movements have a sense of piety, as if feeling the gift of His Majesty the gods.

The silver-haired young man clasped the back of Shen Wanyao's head, desperately absorbing the warm breath from his mother's hair, his voice was hoarse and difficult: "Xiao Wan, I'm not Bo Wenzhu."

Shen Wanyao realized who this was, a kind-hearted gentleman who looked the same as Bo Wenzhu.

He was dumbfounded, and whispered: "What are you doing here?"