64

blink of an eye.

The four cubs raised by Shen Wanyao have truly grown up.

After the system task was over, Shen Wanyao's body age stopped at eighteen years old. In comparison, he was as old as his own cub.

Today is Christmas, and the four cubs want to take Shen Wanyao out to play.

In the city where they were located, it was snowing, the streets were covered with a layer of soft snow, and the air was icy cold.

This kind of weather is very suitable for sleeping in a heated room.

Shen Wanyao curled up under the blanket, trying to sleep until the afternoon.

But at nine o'clock in the morning, he was woken up by his own cub, and with a soft "Mom", a good morning kiss fell on his forehead.

"Well……"

He opened his eyes, sat up, and saw two young men with black hair and black eyes.

It's Shen Er, Shen Yi.

The hair color and eye color of these two brothers were inherited from Shen Wanyao, but their body shape and facial features were very similar to Bo Wenzhu's.

When they became adults, they naturally grew into two tall and handsome male mermaids.

Shen Yi picked up Shen Wanyao and walked to the bathroom, wanting to brush the boy's teeth and wash his face.

Seeing that his brother took Shen Wanyao away first, Shen Er was very upset, and followed behind, yelling: "Brother, you hugged mom last time, this time it's my turn..."

Shen Yi and Shen Er have the same appearance, but their temperaments are very different.

Shen Yi's personality is very similar to Shen Shang's, cold and silent, he will hide the darkest side, perfectly inheriting Bo Wenzhu's temperament.

Shen Er is an exception, he is born to be active in the sun, like a little milk dog, with canine teeth when he smiles.

Shen Yi ignored his second brother who was competing for favor with him.

Shen Yi carried Shen Wanyao to the sink, without letting his feet touch the floor, just hugged him with one hand, and picked up a toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste with the other hand.

Shen Yi is very filial, even brushing his teeth for his mother.

The cold toothbrush was suddenly put into Shen Wanyao's sensitive mouth. He trembled suddenly, and he came to his senses, with his toothbrush in his mouth, he hesitated: "Shen Yi, let me down, I brush my teeth by myself..."

Shen Yi chuckled: "I can brush it for you to make it cleaner."

Shen Wanyao: "..."

He couldn't hold back the cub, so he could only lie flat like a salted fish, letting the young man brush his teeth for him.

After Shen Yi finished brushing his teeth, Shen Er grabbed him and helped him wash his face.

Shen Wanyao's feet didn't touch the ground the whole time, and she didn't even lift her hands, like a rag doll being taken care of by the young people in turn.

Shen Wanyao felt that he had stepped into the old age of filial piety ahead of time?

Still kind of paralyzed.

After he finished washing, just as Shen Er carried him out of the bathroom, the bedroom door suddenly opened.

A tall young man of the dragon clan entered the bedroom carrying the new clothes that Shen Wanyao was about to wear.