65: Pretending to be cold but a married widow

In order to improve Shen Wanyao's sense of fast time travel, the system reset Shen Wanyao's body to an embryonic state, allowing him to reincarnate into the 03 world and grow up from a baby.

In the blink of an eye, twenty years have passed, and Shen Wanyao has grown to be twenty years old in the 03 world. The system should come to meet Shen Wanyao and let him start the system task.

The host can take on the task when he is an adult, but the system thinks that the reason for the failure of the previous task may be that the young host is too young.

It makes Shen Wanyao live for two more years, hoping that the other party will become more mature and more like Gong.

The system turned into Xiaotuanzi and traveled to the 03 world, and the first sight was a luxurious church and a towering bell tower.

--This is a Western fantasy world.

Terrans are numerous and the most mediocre.

Angels are the rarest in number, followed by Demons. Both are equally powerful, but one focuses on light forces and the other focuses on dark forces.

People believe in the angel family, especially the leader of the angel family - the Archangel.

They created churches, holy sons, etc. in order to worship angels.

People are afraid of demons, especially the leader of the demon clan, the Demon King.

And Shen Wanyao's race in this world is the angel race.

The cold and restraint attack, of course, has to be matched with the identity of the angel clan.

The angel family is very rare, and the appearance of an angel is equal to "going down to earth".

In order to prevent Shen Wanyao from causing a sensation, the system made Shen Wanyao pretend to be a human being, and when it appeared, it turned Shen Wanyao back into an angel.

Thinking about it, the system found Shen Wanyao.

--Shen Wanyao's cheap cemetery in the suburbs.

It saw from a distance that the boy was sleeping in front of a grave.

Twenty-year-old Shen Wanyao has not become so mature and aggressive.

Shen Wanyao curled up in front of the grave, sleeping soundly with her head leaning against the tombstone, her small face became more colorful and pure, her eyelashes were long, the tip of her nose was raised, her lips were bulging, her skin was whiter and softer, her body wrapped in a black robe Little one, very delicate.

...Like, like being overnourished by a man, overcooked.

The system inexplicably came up with this idea, and it quickly stopped. The little host is a gong, how could it think like this.

The system got into Shen Wanyao's mind and woke him up.

Shen Wanyao woke up in a daze, and when she heard the familiar electronic sound, she suddenly woke up: "Everything... Long time no see?"

System: [You still remember me! You are about to start playing cannon fodder Gong! 】

Shen Wanyao frowned: "I don't remember what attack I'm going to play, can you say it again?"

System: [You are going to play the role of the cold and abstinent cannon fodder Gong. At a young age, he is very cold, exuding a bit of nobility and arrogance, and disdains to deal with people.