68

As soon as Shen Wanyao stood by the street in front of the church, she instantly attracted a lot of attention.

He was so beautiful, with white skin, bright red lips, and a slender figure wrapped in a small robe. He just stood quietly, like a goddess of beauty who came to inspect the world.

But no one dared to strike up a conversation with him.

Those who noticed him thought that he was very beautiful at first, and wanted to abduct him back home to be his wife, but their second reaction was - such a beautiful person must already have a husband.

This kind of beauty may be nourished by men...

He probably couldn't bear the loneliness at home, so he put on beautiful clothes, ran to the street and waited for his husband who got off work to show up, and went home together to be intimate.

Even though some people had a one-in-ten chance that this little beauty would be single, they didn't dare to strike up a conversation, for fear that they would make a wrong bet and be beaten to death by the other's husband.

After all, with such a delicate wife, everyone will take good care of her.

They only dared to whisper to Shen Wanyao from a distance.

"He is so beautiful, he looks like a holy but beautiful nun in a white robe."

"His husband is the God of Light! Only the God of Light has such a blessing!"

"Such a delicate little beauty deserves to have ten husbands at the same time. It's okay if it violates the rules of heaven. The God of Light will forgive him."

If this group of people knew that Shen Wanyao was a little widow who had just lost a man and was forced to start a small business, they would rush forward like hungry wolves.

...

Shen Wanyao stood on the side of the street for a long time, but there was no customer, not even a single customer came up to ask him what he was selling.

Instead, many people stayed away from him and stopped to look at him.

Shen Wanyao was extremely embarrassed, pursed her lips, lowered her head, and fiddled with the corner of her clothes, wondering if the group of people were watching him make a joke.

The system reminded him: [Little host, you have to take the initiative to greet guests, and when you see someone, go up and ask if you want drinks.

Don't stand there stupidly, or people will think you are selling yourself. 】

Shen Wanyao: "Got it..."

He raised his head, observed the passing crowd, and looked for the target guests.

He saw a few church guards who had just come off work, wearing armor, tall, muscular, sweating profusely, and looked dehydrated.

But Shen Wanyao didn't dare to recruit them.

He always felt that they would drink all the wine in his house...

It's even worse if they're interested in honeydew, the little wing doesn't produce enough honeydew for them to share, and the poor little wing will be squeezed dry.

Shen Wanyao waited for a long time, and finally saw a suitable person to be his guest.

It was a man with blond hair and blue eyes, tall and slender, with a handsome face and an elegant temperament.