89

The land of the dead is an uninhabitable place, very desolate. The sky is always gloomy, there is no blue sky and sunshine, the ground is a large piece of loess, the trees are withered, and the crows land on the towering branches, making strange calls.

Like an undeveloped demon world, dark and muddy.

Shen Wanyao appeared in it, like a little princess who ran into a dangerous wilderness, her beautiful appearance was incompatible with the evil atmosphere.

Shen Wanyao was a little scared, clutching her short skirt: "Everything, or I won't resurrect my dead husband, I want to go home."

system:【……】

The hosts of other systems will go up the mountain of swords and down the sea of ​​fire in order to resurrect their loved ones.

But because its little host was afraid, he gave up on resurrecting his poor dead husband who had been waiting for a long time.

The little host has a little sympathy for the dead husbands, but not much.

But the system didn't want the host to pay so much for resurrecting these two dead men, a little body fluid is a great gift.

System: [Come here, let me give you a courageous buff. 】

After Shen Wanyao got the buff, she looked around and found that everything became less scary.

He summoned up his courage and went deep into the land of the dead.

To resurrect the dead, you only need to find a small pool called "Undead Pool" and drop body fluid into it.

If the owner of the body fluid is indeed the dead person's favorite person, then it is indeed possible for the dead person to be resurrected.

According to legend, there are many "dead pools". After Shen Wanyao left for a long time, he found a small dark and gloomy pool.

The water in the pool is black, and the surface of the pool is covered with dark green moss, surrounded by vines and weeds.

Shen Wanyao asked the system: "Is this the Undead Pool...?"

Before the system could respond, Chizi actually made a voice by himself. It was still a very young male voice, hoarse and magnetic.

"I am."

Shen Wanyao: "...??"

Is the water in the pool fine? !

This is a Western fantasy world, and there may indeed be non-humanoid intelligent creatures.

Shen Wanyao became nervous, pursed her lips, stared at the pool water, and asked cautiously: "Mr. Undead Chi, can you help me resurrect people?"

Chi Zi's voice sounded: "Who do you want to resurrect?"

Shen Wanyao was suddenly embarrassed to say, her ears were red, and she stammered: "I want to resurrect... my dead husband."

The other party's tone suddenly turned cold, and he asked sullenly, "How many?"

Shen Wanyao: "...two."

Chizi suddenly sighed in a strange way: "A lot."

Shen Wanyao frowned and twisted her mouth, upset, there were only two, so there are too many.

He asked impatiently: "Can you help me revive them? If not, I will find another undead pool."

Undead pool immediately replied: "Help."