17

Shen Wanyao was dazed, afraid that he couldn't explain clearly, so he faltered and said it again.

Because of over-thinking, he looked very hurried, his face was flushed, and he would make cute little movements like pulling the hem of his clothes and scratching his head from time to time.

"Me, I haven't met a lot of men, I've only had one, the first time was in a bar, and then I got pregnant."

"I don't remember who is the baby's biological father. Now you say that you met me in a bar, but... Pei Ye also said that he met me. What you said is exactly the same..."

"In this way, the baby has two biological fathers, well, how strange..."

Poor Shen Wanyao was completely confused. He tried hard to recall the situation of that night, thinking about it, he seemed to really feel that two men met him at the same time.

But is it okay for three people?

If it were someone else, it would be easy for him to figure out how to execute it, but Shen Wanyao couldn't figure it out, and his head was burnt out, and his small CU was about to burn out.

Although he was pregnant, his mind was very clean.

Shen Yuelin was very protective of him. Shen Yuelin was willing to let him learn some physiological knowledge only when he was an adult, and it was Shen Yuelin who taught him himself.

It's best that Shen Wanyao still doesn't know much, because he always dozes off when he listens.

Shen Wanyao is thin-skinned, he is too embarrassed to dwell on these messy things, some details make him really embarrassed, and his mind is about to curl up.

He simply gave up thinking about it, raised his eyes, and looked at Ji Zheng.

He just explained to Ji Zheng, although he didn't know what he explained, but Ji Zheng probably wouldn't bully him.

Hearing Shen Wanyao's words just now, Ji Zheng paused suddenly and his voice was hoarse.

"You said you only had one time? The one at the bar?"

"That time, it was just me and you who met."

Red wine-flavored pheromone overflowed, and dull laughter sounded from the young man's chest.

His pale fingertips brushed over Shen Wanyao's flat belly.

The baby's pregnant belly left the fingerprint of the baby's biological father.

"I, who is flawed, can actually make you pregnant."

"The things I leave to you, in the end, are not wiped into paper towels by you, thrown into the trash can, or flushed down the sewer by the shower."

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

He tried hard to figure out who the baby's biological father was, but hesitated: "Pei Ye also said that he made me pregnant, and he also said that I left a lot of scratch marks on his back."

"Who are you lying..."

"Scratches?" Ji Zheng sat up with scarlet eyes, letting Shen Wanyao see his back.

——His back also had scratches, mottled and unhealed, revealing a bit of blood.

Shen Wanyao did grab his back, but the young man's fingers were extremely tender, and only a few tiny red marks were left. It was impossible to grab him so bloody, like being grabbed by a wild animal.

It was Ji Zheng who wanted to leave traces of Shen Wanyao, and wiped salt water on the scratches every day to prevent the wound from healing and disappearing.