47

Bo Wenzhu held the tube of reagents from other males, the tendons on the back of the cold white hand emerged, and the long and narrow eyes were dimmed.

He left the bathroom and glanced at the surveillance video on the desk computer.

The recording was paused by him just now.

In the video, Shen Wanyao came out of the bathroom, his cheeks were flushed, but his watery eyes showed firmness, as if he was about to accomplish something important in his bedroom.

Bo Wenzhu didn't continue to watch the surveillance video, he left the bedroom and walked to Shen Wanyao's room,

***

Shen Wanyao didn't know that Bo Wenzhu was approaching him.

He finished the task, returned to his bedroom, and couldn't wait to get three eggs out of the bed.

His remaining warmth remained in the bed, and the three eggs were warmed by the remaining warmth, exuding a faint milky fragrance.

Shen Wanyao put the eggs on the table, and used a soft blanket to fold them into a small nest to prevent them from breaking and catching cold.

He opened his shopping bag and took out a bottle of hatching milk.

Apply hatching milk to the surface of the egg shell to help the egg hatch.

The hatching milk is milk-flavored, pure white and viscous emulsion, squeezed into the tender palm of the young man.

Shen Wanyao wanted to help the cubs apply hatching milk, but he looked at the three eggs and fell into deep thought.

Which egg would he wipe first with...? ?

The three eggs seemed to feel the mother's embarrassment. They moved and squeezed slightly towards the mother's arms, vying to be the first egg favored by the mother.

Snapped.

The testicles squeezed back and forth, and in the end no one could squeeze the other, and they were squeezed down on the cushions one after another.

Shen Wanyao didn't know that they already had vague self-awareness, thinking that the wind had blown the eggs down.

He simply used the method of scratching, picked an egg at random, and applied lotion to it first.

The color of this egg is the most beautiful among the three eggs, pure sea blue, the pattern is star blue, with fluorescence.

With the boy's palm, he evenly spread the lotion on the eggshell, and at the same time, completely covered the surface of the egg with the aroma and warmth of his flesh.

The egg was slightly red, as if he was embarrassed, and when the other party was not paying attention, he secretly turned around the egg.

The front, back, left, and right sides of the egg looked the same, and Shen Wanyao didn't notice anything unusual.

After Shen Wanyao wiped this egg, she took another one and spread it.

But at the end of the application, he found that he had applied it six times, using up half a bottle of hatching milk, and his palms had red marks from frequently touching the eggshells.

Uh, could it be that he laid six eggs?

Shen Wanyao counted, and there were indeed three.

The system reminded him: [After applying them once, pretend that they are eggs that have not been applied with lotion. Wipe six times. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

He couldn't help poking the chubby balls and letting them fall on the cushion, he chuckled: "I can see that you really want to break the shells, you need to apply hatching milk twice."