8

Shen Wanyao left the bedroom on the pretext of eating breakfast.

Ji Zheng was left alone in the bedroom, and Shen Yuelin happened to be off work today, working in the manor's study.

Shen Wanyao untied Ji Zheng's ribbon, allowing him to move freely, and then he could meet the protagonist Gong to enhance their relationship.

He prayed that the protagonist Shou would not take the opportunity to soil his clothes and bedding.

Shen Wanyao obediently told Ji Zheng that she would be back after half an hour of breakfast.

The next moment, he sneaked out of the manor without looking back.

Hawes sent him the address, and he arrived at his destination in a Didi spaceship.

Hawes's financial resources are not inferior to Shen Yuelin's, and his home is in the central villa area on the second ring road of the imperial capital.

The villa is silver and white, without greenery, and it is a cold future technological style, reminiscent of laboratories, hospitals and other buildings.

A robot greeted him at the entrance of the villa: "Mr. Shen Wanyao, Mr. Hawes is waiting for you in the medical room."

It was the first time for Shen Wanyao to come to someone else's house, and she sneaked in behind Shen Yuelin's back. She couldn't help being nervous and looked around cautiously.

Hawes's home didn't have too many decorations and furniture, the silver walls were cold, and the floor was like a mirror.

The air smelled faintly of alcohol.

Shen Wanyao thought, if Hawes is alha or omega, the pheromone smell must be alcohol.

Shen Wanyao came to the medical room, and the hatch opened automatically.

He doesn't need to change into a medical gown or lab coat, and his clothes are automatically sterilized when he enters the hatch.

Hawes had been waiting for a long time, he stood up and smiled, "Mr.

He was wearing a white coat, his gray hair was tied up, and his gray eyes narrowed gently under the lenses.

In the eyes of outsiders, he is a seemingly cold but polite medical professor.

He asked Shen Wanyao to sit on the medical bed.

Shen Wanyao sat on the edge of the bed, dangling her legs, blinking her eyes, subconsciously commanding her:

"Dr. Huo, I got up today and felt my stomach was a little swollen. Can you show me if the baby has grown up, or is my brother feeding me fat?"

Hawes paused, raised his mouth, and chuckled, "Mr. Xiao is really a good mother. She cared about the baby's growth from the moment she came."

When Shen Wanyao was praised, her ears turned red in embarrassment.

Subconsciously, he wanted to lift up the hem of his clothes, and quickly show the doctor whether the baby has grown up or not. But he felt shy, so he slowly grabbed the hem of the clothes, holding half of it.

The snow-white belly did have a little ups and downs, but overall it was still flat and thin.

If you don't look carefully, you can't see it at all.

Hawes stared at it for a long time, then chuckled: "Congratulations, little mother, the baby has grown up."

Shen Wanyao didn't have time to be happy, but heard the sound of the shutter falling.