101

The three system groups were stunned after hearing this question. They all wanted Shen Wanyao to be the first to experience the small world they dominated.

They no longer huddled together in such a friendly way, and scattered one after another, staring at each other angrily, and made an angry sound: "Chi Chi Chi——!"

"Chichi!"

Shen Wanyao was afraid that they would fight: "Let's draw lots to choose."

Drawing lots to see luck is a fairer way to choose, and the systems agreed.

Shen Wanyao wrote one, two, three on the candy paper that he had just eaten, and folded it into a small sign. Whatever number the system draws is the number in line.

The lottery results will come out soon.

The clay sculpture system is the first. It can be the first to let Shen Wanyao experience its small world.

The reproductive subsystem is the second.

The flower market system is the third and last one.

The clay sculpture system was very happy, the white dumpling turned red, flying around Shen Wanyao, secretly kissing him on the cheek from time to time.

Other systems are outrageous.

The clay sculpture system tweeted: "Sister Wanwan, we are so destined!"

"Let's go quickly."

"Wait..." Shen Wanyao was worried about a question: "How long will it take me to go to the small world dominated by you? Will I have to stay for a year or a half like I did in the Cheng Gong world."

The clay sculpture system explained: "No, we are not formally bound, you go to Minecraft is equivalent to traveling, the stay time will not be very long, and the plot speed is also very fast."

"Like dreaming, or playing an immersive game."

Shen Wanyao understood.

"Let's go!" The clay sculpture system moved closer to him, a white light flashed, and one person and one system disappeared in place.

...

Clay sculpture world.

This is a modern world.

Shen Wanyao is a young idol who just debuted.

The entertainment circle is the hardest-hit area for clay sculpting, and handsome sisters will be called "husband", "handsome guy", and "prince."

And Shen Wanyao, a beautiful little boy, is naturally molded into "sister" and "princess"...

Shen Wanyao's agency agreed with this behavior, and simply let Shen Wanyao wear women's clothes every day.

Shen Wanyao is very shy, but for everyone's love, I can only bear it.

Wearing a short skirt, high heels, and twin ponytails, he sang and danced on stage. He was a beautiful little princess idol.

He is a bit stupid, he is not very good at dancing and singing, and sometimes he is confused.

For example, on the stage, the skirt was scraped up by the machine without knowing it, and the little safety pants and white and soft flesh were leaked, but they were still dancing solemnly.

Or you're done dancing and you accidentally drop your stocking on the stage. A freshly worn white silk sock with body temperature and strong fragrance.