45

The Mermaid Breeding Research Institute is very large.

The research institute is a white experimental building comparable to a mansion, without any decorations, cold and rigorous.

The wolf youth parked the car in the outdoor parking lot and brought Shen Wanyao into the building.

When Shen Wanyao stepped into the gate of the building, the young wolf clan suddenly said, "Actually, outsiders are not allowed to enter the laboratory."

As an outsider, Shen Wanyao was startled, her footsteps stopped, her long eyelashes trembled in embarrassment, she didn't know whether to leave or continue walking.

The wolf youth shook his tail, smiled lightly, and showed his canine teeth: "Don't be afraid, the laboratory allows the family members of the experimenters to enter."

"I can tell the outside world that you are my little wife."

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

He was even more embarrassed, a thin layer of red appeared on his snow-white face, and his lips were tightly pressed together.

What did the wolf youth think of: "However, you are so small, and my body size is a bit big. Some people will not believe that we can combine. Then you will explain that we are in love with Plato."

The male wolf was tall and strong, over two meters tall. Compared with him, Shen Wanyao looked like a small, soft domesticated animal.

Shen Wanyao didn't understand why they couldn't be combined due to the big difference in body size.

The wolf youth held his hand and smiled: "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Feng Lang."

Although it was very impolite, Shen Wanyao inexplicably thought of the homonym of "crazy wolf".

With a guilty conscience, he immediately shouted obediently: "Hello, Brother Feng."

Feng Lang heard the little human boy calling his brother, his big fluffy tail was about to shake into a tornado.

...

Feng Lang didn't lie to him, there were indeed desserts made by Feng Lang himself in the experimental building.

Desserts are in a small laboratory.

Before entering the laboratory, both of them changed into lab coats.

Shen Wanyao was wearing Feng Lang's lab coat. The snow-white lab coat complemented her fair skin, and her thin body was wrapped in a wide fabric, giving it the subtle feeling of wearing a boyfriend's shirt.

Shen Wanyao obediently sat at the experimental table and waited, but after a while, Feng Lang brought the dessert to the table.

The desserts turned out to be packed with experimental equipment.

Feng Lang introduced: "Xiaowan, this is molecular cuisine, a cuisine that uses various chemical or physical means to cook.*"

He brought the ice cream in the experimental cup to Shen Wanyao: "This is a fruit ice cream made by freezing with liquid nitrogen. The rapid low temperature can completely lock in the deliciousness of the fruit."

"Try it."

Shen Wanyao had never seen this kind of cooking food before, it was very novel, and she stared at it with bright eyes.

He picked up the peach-flavored ice cream and ate it carefully.

He had a small mouth and a small tongue, and was afraid of the cold, so he lowered his eyebrows, stretched out the tender red tip of his tongue, and licked carefully, the tip of the ice cream, and the edge of the ice cream, his lips were frozen red.