7

This is the fourth floor!

Is the main character Shou Spider-Man?

He was afraid that the protagonist Shou would fall from the fourth floor, so he got out of bed and ran to open the window without even wearing slippers.

The windows are tall floor-to-ceiling windows, surrounded by half-person-high guardrails.

Shen Wanyao opened the curtains, and saw a tall and handsome young man with his body hanging in the air, holding onto the guardrail with one hand, his arm muscles bulging.

I saw him jumping over the window sill and landing steadily.

The cold wind blew past, lifting the hem of Shen Wanyao's pajamas, revealing her pink waist.

Ji Zheng stood in front of him, grinning his lips, his smile was unclear: "Little master, am I late?"

Shen Wanyao reacted slowly: "No."

Suddenly, he remembered his early childhood music, and he didn't turn it off! !

The Bluetooth speaker changed to a song: "One plus one equals three, two plus two equals five~"

He was afraid that the protagonist would notice something was wrong, so he turned around and ran to turn off the music.

Ji Zheng raised his eyes, stared at the flustered figure of the young man, and brought the other party's bedroom into his eyes.

The teenager's bedroom is covered with a thick warm-colored carpet, the carpet is full of plush toys, there is a snack cabinet and a bookcase dedicated to comic novels.

The bed was big, with a few pairs of freshly washed underwear on it, and the quilt and pillows were also clean and warm.

Ji Zheng smelled the peach pheromone fragrance from the bed.

Not only the place where Shen Wanyao slept, but the whole bedroom smelled terribly fragrant, not greasy, sweet and refreshing.

The boy stepped on the plush carpet with bare snow-white feet, and turned off the Bluetooth speaker on the desk.

The early education music came to an abrupt end.

Ji Zheng had noticed the sound of the music a long time ago, but he didn't feel the slightest abruptness.

Shen Wanyao has a slender figure, white skin, delicate lips, large eyes, gentle and weak, reminiscent of words like "baby" and "cub".

Therefore, he would listen to cute music before going to bed and there is no sense of disobedience.

Ji Zheng thought.

Little did he know that the baby in his eyes was already pregnant with his baby.

*

Shen Wanyao turned off the music and breathed a sigh of relief.

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the clothes sent by his wife, Haomei Company.

Clothes are all packed in boxes and not left all over the place.

The system rejoiced: [Scared me to death! It's a good thing you didn't take out your clothes. Otherwise, if the protagonist Shou sees it, he will definitely carry away all the clothes you are wearing in the live broadcast just like the protagonist Gong! 】

[At that time, you will have no clothes to wear in the live broadcast room, and you can only be naked in front of the audience, woo woo woo. 】

Shen Wanyao blushed, clutching the hem of her clothes in embarrassment.