55

Shen Wanyao didn't notice what the young man looked like.

He thought that the young man would strike up a conversation with him and ask him strange things like "how much" and "what will it be".

He was a little scared, and subconsciously shrank his shoulders.

But the other party didn't speak for a long time, Shen Wanyao raised her eyes, saw the other party's face, she was taken aback suddenly, took a step back, and blurted out: "Bo, Bo Wenzhu?!"

The young man was stunned, and chuckled lightly: "Mr. Xiao, I'm not Bo Wenzhu, I've never heard of this person."

Shen Wanyao was at a loss and looked at the young man.

It looks very similar to Bo Wenzhu...

He is not sensitive to the appearance of men, and he can't find any difference between the young man and Bo Wenzhu. Although there is indeed a subtle sense of difference, he can't tell.

The youth's umbrella completely covered Shen Wanyao, preventing him from getting a little rain. He bent down, looked at each other politely, and said softly:

"I passed by here and saw you drenched in the rain alone, so I came here."

"Where is your home? I'll take you back."

"Hmm..." Shen Wanyao stammered, her wet head was bowed, and she looked very pitiful after being drenched in the rain: "I can't go home."

He definitely can't go back to the villa, otherwise he would be in a trap.

The young man raised his eyebrows, pretending to be considerate: "Well, you can go back to my house for a while."

"This rain will probably last all night, and there are no hotels nearby."

Shen Wanyao agreed.

The young man's car, parked on the side of the road, is a luxury business car.

Shen Wanyao's body was covered with rainwater, the corners of his clothes were pulled up, his clothes were soaked, his hair was clinging to his forehead, and his skin was a little pale from the cold of the water vapor.

Facing the expensive leather seats in the car, he stood there in embarrassment, not knowing whether he should sit on them or not.

Will wet the leather.

Unexpectedly, the young man carried him directly into the car.

The young man had a sense of proportion, wrapping his arms around his back. It won't be like Bo Wenzhu's group of people who will take the opportunity to hug his ass or thigh.

When Shen Wanyao was at a loss in the car, the young man squatted down, held the other's slender ankle, and took off the other's cotton shoes filled with water.

The cotton shoes were completely wet, heavy and heavy, the feet were soaked too white, the powdered toes curled up nervously, the toes were dripping water, looking very pitiful.

The young man said softly, "If your feet are soaked in rain, you will catch a cold."

He took out a blanket from the car and put it on Shen Wanyao: "Wipe off the rain."

Shen Wanyao felt very embarrassed for the youth's kindness.

His trousers were drenched by the rain, and the leather seat was stained with water, and there was a faint fragrance of a teenager.

He sat down obediently, occupying only one corner of the leather seat and did not wet the rest. He wiped himself with the blanket and then the eggs.