67

When Shen Wanyao heard this, no matter how stupid he was, he understood what the other party wanted him to do.

Without thinking too much, he stood up and ran away.

He is small, but at the same time very flexible, his running speed is not slow, like a nimble little rabbit.

In the blink of an eye, he ran to a remote place and hid behind a big tree.

Shen Wanyao was still in a daze, leaning against the tree trunk to pant, with fine sweat on his forehead.

The system breathed a sigh of relief: [I was scared to death, I thought you were going to be tricked into standing on the street. 】

Shen Wanyao trembled, and murmured in a panic: "I don't want to stand on the street..."

But his little wings wrapped in a small blanket felt inexplicably hot, as if clamoring that he could actually...

He was embarrassed by his body's reaction.

The unaware system continued to sigh: [Host, you are so smart and quick to respond, otherwise you would have to be arrested and taken to the kiln. 】

Shen Wanyao pursed her lips and said nothing, for fear that the system would discover his succubus body, and she would feel strangely excited about it...

At that time, the system will call him a little kid again.

...

Shen Wanyao was afraid that the female demon would find him, so he obediently stayed behind the big tree, and only dared to sneak out of the market in the middle of the night when there were many fewer people in the market.

He still hasn't found a job.

On the way home, Shen Wanyao remembered that the cub's milk powder was almost finished, so she turned to a small shop and bought a bag of cub milk powder.

After buying milk powder, he has no money on him.

without measure.

Not only did he not even have the travel expenses to meet the protagonist, but now he even has no money for meals.

The little widow has just lost her husband, and she has to take her children with her to face the problem of survival. She is helpless and pitiful.

Shen Wanyao returned home dejectedly, her pretty face was extremely depressed, like a dropped cabbage.

Only the little cub was like a bird, flapping its small wings, catapulted over, and threw itself into Shen Wanyao's arms.

"mama~"

Shen Wanyao rubbed the cub's wings and horns: "Good boy, mom will make milk powder for you later."

In the last two small worlds, Shen Wanyao gave birth to a child. Even if he didn't give birth in this small world, he was young and delicate, but he still retained some mature motherhood. He would habitually call himself "mother" to the cubs he picked up, and occasionally He calls himself "brother."

Shen Wanyao didn't care about addressing, no matter what, he and Zai Zai are family.

After feeding the cub, he took a bath and went to bed.

Nuoda's double bed, now he is the only one.

It's cold tonight.

Shen Wanyao was only covered with a thin quilt. In his sleep, he subconsciously wanted to seek warmth.