10

Shen Wanyao didn't know that the protagonist had come to the palace.

He was still sitting in the rocking chair, reading comics with the system.

After the wayward little princess Shen Wanyao was taught a lesson by four men, her body was dirty and her eyes were blurred.

Even the saliva dripped out.

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Hey, it's so dirty.

He wouldn't show that expression.

It can be seen that the four men really hate being the villain princess and beat him with sticks in various places.

The elder brother of the princess will beat his hands with a stick on the throne above ten thousand; the knight will beat his face with a stick outdoors; the pope will beat his feet with a stick under the statue of the holy god.

Even the enemy prince, who pretended to be a manservant, put a stick into the pool while serving the princess to bathe, so that the princess slipped on purpose.

The princess decided to stay away from the four men, and at the same time, he worked harder and harder to find the baby's father.

Arrogant, he aggressively announced to the entire empire that he was pregnant and forgot who the baby's father was, and asked the entire empire to help him find it.

Whoever refuses to help him find them will be sent to the border to move bricks.

The entire empire was a sensation. The little princess, who was as holy as an angel, was pregnant with a child of a strange man.

That night, all the roses withered, and even the statue of the Virgin Mary shed tears of distress for the little princess.

The little princess Shen Wanyao thought that if he was so willful, the baby's father would definitely find it troublesome and would not take the initiative to stand up and recognize his relative.

But what does it matter? He thinks he is smart and capable, and he can support a baby even as a single mommy.

But the princess didn't expect that diplomats, wealthy businessmen and other big figures broke through the threshold of the palace, scrambling to claim that he was the baby's father and the man who made the little princess pregnant.

Even the Mermaid King, Beast King, and Dragon Clan from the neighboring continent came here, pretending that they were not reproductively isolated from the little human princess, but they were so excited that they forgot to fold their wings and horns.

The queen described this episode in this way: "Facing the little princess who has become a single little mommy, the handsome and proud men are at the moment, like stray dogs in distress. Receiver."

Facing a crowd of lively men, the little princess clutched her belly in fear. He didn't want the father of so many babies, woo woo.

Some villains even teased him, "Little Mommy, hey, is it because there were too many men who impregnated you at that time, and you couldn't tell who was the father of the baby?"

"Pure little princess mommy, since you don't know who the baby's father is, then try again with them. You have been beaten so many times, your body must remember the style of the stick."

The princess was angry and threw them into the sea to feed the sharks.

In the end, the poor little princess still doesn't know who is the baby's father.

His Majesty the Pope risked his life to degenerate himself from an abstinent and holy protoss pope to a dark wizard with powerful magic, in order to allow the princess to give birth painlessly.