2

Ji Zheng is faced with the juvenile's harsh requirements for nurturing.

His fingertips caressed the tie that Shen Wanyao had touched, his eyes darkened, his thin lips parted slightly, and he said without hesitation:

"good."

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

Shen Wanyao said to the system: Why did the protagonist agree so quickly! I'm ready to force him!

System: [It's normal for him to agree to you, because you said, you want him to accompany you instead of the waiter, if he doesn't agree, the waiter will have to accompany you. He might like that waiter, so he wants to save him. 】

[After all, the protagonist Shou is an adult single OMEGA, so it is inevitable that he will fall in love with the young alpha at first sight. Maybe the waiter will get along with Ji Zheng! 】

Shen Wanyao thinks it makes sense.

He looked at the alpha waiter who was swept aside.

The waiter's face was extremely ugly, and he glared at Ji Zheng angrily.

If it wasn't for this omega who popped up halfway, he would be the one accompanying the little beauty now.

He can only be deflated.

Ji Zheng didn't respond, and didn't even glance at the waiter.

Shen Wanyao became more and more confused: System, didn't you say that Ji Zheng might like waiters? But Ji Zheng didn't even look at him, the waiter seemed to want to fight Ji Zheng...

System: [Uh, I'm not sure about this, but this is just a harmless little problem, you can continue to play your vicious romantic scumbag. 】

Shen Wanyao nodded.

He looked at Ji Zheng, raised his chin slightly, and motioned for him to introduce himself.

The young man said softly, "My name is Ji Zheng, and I study at Imperial School."

He took out his optical brain and asked the other party to add his contact information.

"Ji Zheng." Shen Wanyao raised the corners of her lips, took a step closer, and raised her head: "Since I promised to take care of you, I will pay you a monthly maintenance fee, and your task is to be on call, I call you Do whatever you want."

nurturing.

On call.

The events that these two words can represent are self-evident.

Ji Zheng listened carefully, the corners of his lips curled up inadvertently.

Then, Shen Wanyao saw a faint joy in the man's face.

Shen Wanyao: [System, why did I ask the protagonist to take care of him? He was very happy? 】

System: [Maybe the protagonist is too innocent to realize what this request needs to do? 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

In fact, he didn't know what to do in support.

Shen Wanyao was so hungry that he hadn't eaten the dessert brought by the waiter.

He was just about to ask Ji Zheng to feed him when the optical brain suddenly rang.

Shen Wanyao connected to the optical brain, and the trembling voice of the old butler came from the other end.

"Master, where have you been? Why didn't you tell me when you went out to play? The master is back, go home!"

When Shen Wanyao heard the word "Patriarch", her body trembled and her brows were slightly frowned, like a cat whose nape was pinched.