51

After Shen Wanyao sent the distress message to slk, Bo Cangye made dinner and walked out with the plate.

Shen Wanyao squatted in the aisle of the research institute, there was no table, he looked at the plate in the man's hand, a little embarrassed: "I, do I want to stand up to eat?"

"I've never eaten like this. I'm very tired. Is there a table?"

He is very delicate, even if he is imprisoned by a man, he still does not forget to make himself more comfortable.

Bo Cangye nodded: "Yes, I have prepared a room for you, you come with me."

Shen Wanyao took her own egg and obediently followed the other party to a room on the top floor of the research institute.

The floor and walls of this room are pure white, and the air smells like disinfectant.

The furniture in the room is very simple, a set of dining table and chairs, and a single bed.

Bo Cangye put the food on the small dining table: "Eat quickly, you need to supplement your nutrition not long after giving birth."

The meal included strawberry yoghurt that Shen Wanyao likes to eat.

His eyes were slightly bright, and he sat at the dining table, eating obediently. The eggs were packed in a cloth bag and placed on his lap.

Shen Wanyao ate and felt that the egg was a bit heavy on his legs, so he stood up and looked around to see if there was any furniture that could place the egg.

Finally, he found that there was a small pot like a pocket at the end of the single bed.

Shen Wanyao put the eggs in a small basin, he was curious about the real use of this small basin, and asked Bo Cangye:

"Mr. Bo, is the small basin at the end of the bed for things? I want to put my eggs in."

A few drops of yogurt were on the boy's lips, soft and white, and he spoke one by one under the man's gaze.

Bo Cangye's eyes dimmed, and he explained: "This is an egg-laying bed. The last batch of experimenters prepared it for the mother who can give birth to mermaid offspring. The mother is you."

"The small basin at the end of the bed... is used to hold the newly laid eggs. The position of the small basin has been calculated to ensure that the eggs laid by the mother's body can be received in the basin."

"You are now using it to hold your three eggs, and there is nothing wrong with it."

Bo Cangye has engraved hostility towards the offspring of other male mermaids.

He couldn't help thinking badly——

Shen Wanyao's three eggs were placed in the basin.

And Shen Wanyao was pregnant with another male's eggs. He had no place to lay eggs, so he could only lie pitifully on the egg-laying bed and lay eggs in a basin.

The three eggs that were born before could only look at the little mother, crying and shaking, and gave birth to other males, which were not eggs of the same father.

There will be three to ten pieces.

Newborn eggs take over their territory and at the same time deprive their little mother of their favor.

And they are too young to do anything.

Of course, reason prevailed, and Bo Cangye stopped his messy thoughts.