19

Shen Wanyao was stunned: "Your hand is injured, how can you help me?"

Ji Zheng's long blue eyes glowed coldly under the moonlight, and the corners of his lips curled up.

"Xiao Wan, this method is quite special, you listen to me and do as I say."

"Do you usually wash...?"

Halfway through his speech, his voice dropped inexplicably, and Shen Wanyao couldn't hear him clearly.

It wasn't until Ji Zheng looked between his stomach and thighs that he realized what the other party was talking about.

Shen Wanyao thought that the protagonist felt that he was dirty, so he quickly said: "Of course I can wash it, use a basin with warm water to wash it, wash it very carefully, just like cleaning."

But he thought about it again, why did the protagonist Shou think that the place attacked by cannon fodder was dirty?

Ji Zheng raised his eyebrows: "That's right, just squat down like you did that, and I'll clean it up for you, but replace the basin with my face."

Shen Wanyao: "..."

It's strange, and I can't tell what is strange.

Shen Wanyao's first reaction was to refuse: "No way..."

Ji Zheng's eyes darkened, he looked up and down at the boy who was secretly stretching his legs, and said softly, "The ground is dirty."

Shen Wanyao lowered her head, and sure enough, she saw a small spot of water on the side of the plush slippers.

He blushed, clenched his hands helplessly, and lowered his beautiful eyebrows.

Ji Zheng bullied him even more: "You dirty the ground, your brother will definitely find out on the first day. But your brother will only think it is the water you knocked over, he is afraid that you will slip and fall, he He would take out his handkerchief and get down on one knee to wipe it off."

"He might be expressionless, and smell the kerchief that wiped the place. Do you think he will think it's just ordinary boiled water after he smells it?"

Shen Wanyao was so embarrassed by Ji Zheng's words that she almost shrank, her face was very red, and she dared not look at the marks on the ground.

Although Shen Yuelin is the protagonist Gong, he is also a relative who has taken care of him since he was a child, and is his elder.

Even if the two are not related by blood.

Ji Zheng approached him, his tall figure covered him, and his gentle voice fell from the night.

"Let me help you."

"After all, I am the baby's biological father, so I should help you."

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Pei Ye also claimed to be the baby's biological father.

Ji Zheng turned around and stared at Shen Wanyao's legs: "By the way, I took off my socks before that."

Shen Wanyao thought it would be inconvenient to wear socks, so he sat on the edge of the bed, raised his legs, held the edges of the socks with his hands, and rolled up the thin socks to his ankles.

His frame is small, but his legs are unexpectedly long, thin and straight, the outline of his calf is slightly curved, it looks very soft, and it is whitened by the moonlight.

Shen Wanyao folded the fabric into small pieces and called out to Ji Zheng subconsciously: "Ji Zheng, help me put my socks away."

Ji Zheng took his stockings, stared coldly, crumpled them into a ball, and threw them into the trash can under the monitor.