66

Shen Wanyao didn't know that the system was broken.

Facing the cub who called him "mama~", he responded softly, and clumsily made the milk.

The milk was packed in a feeding bottle, and the milk was very watery, with lumps of unmelted milk powder floating around, and a few drops of milk spilled over the mouth of the bottle, making it sticky.

Shen Wanyao is not suitable for housework, and the milk powder that comes out doesn't look very good.

But Zai Zai didn't dislike it, he liked it very much. With his fluffy little head, he rubbed against Shen Wanyao's arm: "Chick! Chick!"

Shen Wanyao sat on the chair, held the cub in her arms, and started feeding her.

Shen Wanyao, who has always been pampered by men, is now a little widow, but finds that she can't even raise a child.

His movements are obviously very clumsy, but his beautiful appearance makes him reveal a bit of motherhood.

Fortunately, Zai Zai cooperated with him very much, and he finished feeding in a panic.

The system suddenly spoke, with an angry tone: 【Don't tell me, this is your biological child. 】

It looked at the little host it was about to attack, but now it looked like it had been well-educated by a man. Its three views were once again broken, and it cursed fiercely:

[I told you that you want to be a cold and abstinent attack, but I have only been away for twenty years, and you took turns being the wife of two men and having children? !

Which husband did you give birth to this child for? Or do you not know who the father is? Is it the kind of wild man on the roadside?

I think what baby system is more suitable for you in the flower market! 】

The sound of the system kept popping out like pouring beans.

Shen Wanyao has just finished feeding the cubs. Nurturing the cubs requires delicate thoughts, and at the same time, it also makes the mind very sensitive.

Sensitive, he was instantly frightened by the system.

Shen Wanyao clutched the feeding bottle helplessly, her small face was pale, the corners of her eyes were red, and she was about to cry.

He bit his lip, tried hard not to cry, and responded stumblingly: "I didn't give birth to a child, nor did I give birth to a wild man on the side of the road..."

"This cub was not born by me, but picked up..."

The system paused in doubt: 【Picked up? 】

Shen Wanyao twisted her mouth and tried to explain, for fear that the other party would scold him again: "I picked it up at the gate of the Holy See."

"At that time, it was soaked in the wet mud, its eyes were closed, it was a small ball, and it was injured. If I didn't pick it up, it would just die."

"I was eighteen years old at that time, and I hadn't married my first husband yet."

Later, Shen Wanyao took the cub she picked up and married her first husband.

This cub looks like a black cat with long horns and wings, and is not of the same race as Shen Wanyao.

But many people mistakenly thought that this cub was born by Shen Wanyao.

——After all, Shen Wanyao is so fragile and beautiful, it seems not uncommon for her to be accidentally bullied by a non-human male monster and give birth to a little monster.