20

And Shen Wanyao didn't realize that his mistake would cause the protagonist's offense and suffering to go into a hot period at the same time, which would bring unknown changes to the plot.

His attention was still on what Shen Yuelin said to him.

His brows were furrowed, his beautiful eyes were wide open, and he justified sullenly: "Brother, I didn't want to drink this drink, you misunderstood me."

Suddenly, the system popped up: [Little host, both of your drinks have been spiked, the protagonist Shou finished his drink, the protagonist Gong took a sip, but one sip was enough to make him feel bad, do you know what this means? 】

Shen Wanyao is very sincere: 【I don't know. 】

The system was suddenly excited: [It means that the protagonist is attacking and receiving, and there will be further contact! 】

[They have entered a fever period in the public, and they have to rely on sticking sticks to relieve them, and the emotional line will definitely be promoted.

And you are the chief culprit for making them hot. After they wake up, they will hate you even more and despise your dirty methods (even if you let them have the opportunity to post). 】

[Little host, the protagonist Gongshou will soon enter the fever period, just wait for them to hate you! 】

Shen Wanyao turned her attention back to the protagonist Gong Shou.

Shen Yuelin met Ji Zheng's eyes.

The two are about the same height, tall and handsome, one is wearing a neat black military uniform, the other is a gentle and elegant suit.

Ji Zheng raised his eyebrows, and casually said to Shen Yuelin, "Uncle, I see you again."

Shen Yuelin remained silent.

Ji Zheng is worthy of being the crown prince of the empire, and he was born with a flamboyant arrogance: "Brother, have you found the man who made your brother pregnant?"

It's rare for Shen Wanyao to feel the same way as Ji Zheng, hey, he didn't find the baby's biological father, too many people, it's so difficult.

Shen Yuelin raised his eyes, and with five fingers wearing tactical gloves, he quietly rubbed the gun on his waist, his voice was low and hoarse: "Ji Zheng, don't think that you are the prince of the empire, so you can do it recklessly."

"Don't forget, I can lead an army to occupy your empire and take your royal power."

The man's dark red eyes revealed a murderous intent, he really looked like a cold and ruthless king, and he had to be a tyrant.

Shen Wanyao was taken aback by Shen Yuelin's words.

In his eyes, Shen Yuelin is the marshal who protects the empire, defends his family and the country, and is loyal.

At this moment, he suddenly said that he wanted to occupy the empire, and he was still in the old emperor's palace.

The system explained excitedly: [Little host, you don't understand, this is called tension, don't you think, they look like a pair of deadly rivals now? Nemesis c is very popular in online novels nowadays. 】

[One is the arrogant, noble prince of the empire who is madly criticizing in the open, and the other is the calm marshal of the empire who is madly criticizing in secret.

The two are fighting each other, and the eyes of each other can spark sparks that make people scream!

And you, you are just being attacked by the cannon fodder they squeezed in the middle door, being cast aside by others, the only function is to set off their love...]