52

Shen Wanyao couldn't believe that an egg was missing.

He thought he was dazzled and counted wrongly, so he poked it several times with his finger, and after counting, there were only two eggs.

Shen Wanyao put the small cloth bag on the table, took off her coat, and shook, but there was nothing but tiny dragon hairs falling down.

He even unbuttoned his trousers and shirt. He was so anxious that he shook his clothes in a panic, but he didn't see any chubby things falling out.

His behavior was considered stupid in a hurry, and he gained nothing except for catching a cold.

Shen Wanyao searched in the bedroom again, lying under the bed and under the table to look, hoping that the egg could only be mischievously hidden.

His beautiful snow-white face was flushed with anxiety, and his eyes were covered with a mist like tears.

He broke both of his legs, squatted down and bent his waist repeatedly, feeling sore, but he couldn't find the eggs.

Shen Wanyao could only turn to the system for help: "Everything, my egg is missing..."

System: [Little host, put on your clothes first. 】

Shen Wanyao realized that she forgot to put on her clothes.

If Bo Wenzhu suddenly opened the door and came in, it would be hard to explain.

He hurriedly put on his clothes.

System: [The three cubs you gave birth to do not belong to the characters in the book, so I have no way to trace them, but I will try my best to find out its current data. 】

Its little host, because he was too confused, accidentally lost the egg he had laboriously laid, and was very sad, sitting at the end of the bed with his head downcast, his thin body bent slightly, looking extremely pitiful.

The system feels distressed and appeases: 【Everyone is not short of eggs to eat now. An egg costs 50 cents a piece. Even if your eggs are thrown on the street, no one will pick them up to eat them (and the blue eggs look bad) .

Besides, the vitality of the mermaid egg is tenacious, even if it is exposed to wind and rain, and is stepped on by passers-by, it will not die, it will only deflate. 】

After hearing this, Shen Wanyao became even sadder, with a dazed face, complaining in a daze that she was an irresponsible mother.

After a while, the system brought good news: [I can't track where your egg is, but I can check the body data of the egg now. 】

[It is very healthy now, in a warm and humid place, and has not suffered any injuries. 】

[Don't worry, look for it slowly, you will find it one day. It has self-awareness, and it may roll home by itself, like a lost dog. 】

Under the comfort of the system, Shen Wanyao breathed a sigh of relief, at least she won't forget to put on her clothes and look for eggs everywhere.

Not long after he recovered, Bo Wenzhu came home.

Shen Wanyao was afraid that Bo Wenzhu would notice his strangeness, so she ran into the kitchen and pretended to be cooking.

But Bo Wenzhu saw his face full of tears, frowned, strode forward, and grabbed the boy's wrist holding the pot and spoon.

"Xiao Wan, why are you crying?"

Shen Wanyao bit her white lips, refused to say anything, wanted to get rid of him, and wanted to continue cooking.

Bo Wenzhu had a bad premonition in his heart, hugged Shen Wanyao to the sofa, suppressed his anger, and asked softly, "Who bullied you?"