92

After Shen Wanyao finished speaking, the audience was silent for an instant, and even the needles falling on the ground could be clearly heard.

Purvey's smile disappeared, and his expression was ugly.

At first, people thought it was just His Majesty the Little Shengzi playing a mischievous joke.

The little Shengzi is simple, pure, cute, and a little stupid, how could he be a little wizard who sells honey juice to catch men?

Little Shengzi might just be bored, so he called everyone together and made a harmless little joke to make everyone active and happy.

Until they noticed the wings of the little holy son.

The tips of the delicate and white wings are shaking slightly, dripping honey juice hard, as if proving the sweetness of the little master.

At the same time, they smelled the aroma of honey juice, and as soon as they smelled it, they would feel a hot feeling directed towards the little Son.

The honey produced by the little holy son is indeed the legendary wizard honey that can confuse all living beings.

Not only that, but the little saint is also married.

Everyone has complicated expressions.

Some people are fanatics of Little Saint Son. In their eyes, Little Saint Son is pure and innocent, and has not been defiled by anyone, but now...they feel sour, and they are so angry

, but their body is shameful. It's hot.

Some people think that the little wizard who sells honey juice is a depraved little boy who only wears a pair of short shorts and a sling that exposes his navel. The holy and well-behaved little saint.

This contrast made them even more excited.

...

Shen Wanyao curled up in the throne, looking at the chaotic crowd, her face turned pale and she was a little scared.

After he revealed the truth, everyone's reaction was as he imagined, pointing fingers at him.

It's just that the content of everyone's condemnation of him is very strange.

"Your Majesty the Little Son actually sells honey juice? So glamorous and pure."

"Tsk tsk, at the last morning meeting, the priest said that a wizard needs a man's breath to produce honey. Does the petite little holy son have to be with a thick and thick guard... to produce honey?" "What, so the little

boy Is the witch's honey juice produced from the tip of the wings? I always thought it was there, and I have prepared a lot of diapers with honey juice." "

Little Shengzi is married, and he must not be able to bear the responsibility of being a wife at such a small body "

..."

Shen Wanyao couldn't understand what the crowd said, but from their fierce tone, he could not be a holy son...

Shen Wanyao was happy, thinking that he was really smart, Can come up with this way.

Unfortunately, his happiness didn't last long.

——Because, he suddenly felt that there was a male hand, wide and warm, caressing his back, stroking him up and down.

Like deliberately making a bunny fake pregnancy, or like flirting between lovers.

Shen Wanyao's face turned pale, and her thin back was tense.