9

After Shen Wanyao said this, the audience instantly boiled, and a bunch of people yelled that they felt sorry for Little Mummy.

Shen Wanyao frantically apologized to the protagonist Gong in her heart.

Huh, he didn't mean to let Shen Yuelin pretend to be his dead husband who didn't exist, he did it to get more rewards to earn money for milk powder.

Shen Wanyao picked up the optical brain and showed the audience around Shen Yuelin's room.

"After my husband died in battle, his bedroom has remained the same, and I often come here to mourn him."

"He was a cold and inarticulate person before his death, so his bedroom style is also...the house is barren, bah, minimalist style."

In order to increase the authenticity, Shen Wanyao took out the military uniform that Shen Yuelin had just replaced, and said pitifully, "This is my husband's relic. When I am alone, I can only hug this clothes to sleep."

He was very guilty, his long eyelashes trembled, and his voice became smaller and smaller, sounding very pitiful.

Such a pitiful voice fell in the ears of the audience, as if the young anchor was enduring grief because of the loss of her husband.

The fans wailed like ghosts and wolves for Shen Yue.

[Wuwu, that man is so cruel, the little mummy is so pitiful, she has become a pregnant little widow! 】

[The little widow who lost her husband can only mourn her husband in his bedroom alone. 】

[This bedroom style shows that the owner is indeed very cold, the little beauty's husband is a serious and calm alha. 】

【That dead man, open your eyes in the Paradise of Elysium and take a look at the little pregnant wife who misses you! 】

Shen Wanyao looked at the barrage and felt even more guilty.

He is afraid that the audience will find out that he has no husband at all, and he has never even been in a relationship.

He changed the subject: "Don't mention him, everyone, I can't help but think of him, I'll change clothes for you live."

Shen Wanyao didn't want to sit in Shen Yuelin's chair, because there was no cushion, which made his skin hurt.

He turned to the place where the man slept very naturally.

The bed was soft and the fabric was smooth enough for his overly sensitive skin.

It's just that he doesn't like the faint smell of cedar left by the man on the bed, it's too cold.

But Shen Wanyao could only bear with it for getting dressed for the live broadcast.

He opened the clothes box, praying that there were suspenders in the box, so that he could easily earn reward money again.

It turned out to be a suit.

Shen Wanyao rummaged through the clothes before realizing that it was a cheongsam.

The cheongsam was black, embroidered with gorgeous golden phoenix patterns, the fabric was tight, and a black fan with black feathers was given as a gift.

Shen Wanyao: 0/0

The fans cheered up.

【cheongsam! ! ! Wife wear it quickly! Really like! 】

[Cheongsam has always been my hobby, the petite oriental beauty in cheongsam, and the tall and cold blonde foreign officer, ks! ! 】

[Wife wearing a cheongsam will definitely be very spicy, not a little sweet girl, a wife who likes spicy food ~ people from Sichuan and Sichuan are here. 】